Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
Minecraft Username:
Axteroid

Suggestion:
Levels

Detailed description:
This suggestion is regarding levels, as you already saw from the title.

I suggest displaying Minigames levels above the player heads. This way we no longer need to scout the chat in order to see what level the player is. This would make it easier to understand whether the player is good or not, just by looking at them basically.
EDIT: There should be a way to toggle on/off the levels.

Reason(s):
Reason is that, it's very convenient, we no longer would need to look at the chat messages of them before the game starts to understand whether the player is skilled or not, we can just look at their levels and assume it that way.

Last edited:

adhu

Pika Member
it should also be thare in game even during a bdwars game

NGaming

Great Reporter
There should be an option to disable it though

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1, The levels number color should display same as it displays in chat.
There should be an option to enable and disable it in /settings.
Level should appear below the name tag and in the center.
This should appear in game as well as lobbies.
I also have a creative idea,
make the '(' and ')' bold for ranked players.
Example: An elite must have bold and same color of elite rank to '(' and ')'. similar to other ranks.

Blazemon

The Pika
This is for all the people that are saying that this should be togglable in settings. I don't agree with this because it's not needed. Of you are about to be like "mAn PrIvAcY eXiStS" thrn explane to me hoe is player's pika level a PRIVATE thing. No matter how big or small lvl you are this should be seen by everyone. If you have problems with everyone seeing ur level FOR SOME DUMB REASON then i suggest u downvoting this.
@ming @DarkVenom7
-----
Good suggestion copying hypixrl but who in the world cares
+1

NGaming

Great Reporter
This is for all the people that are saying that this should be togglable in settings. I don't agree with this because it's not needed. Of you are about to be like "mAn PrIvAcY eXiStS" thrn explane to me hoe is player's pika level a PRIVATE thing. No matter how big or small lvl you are this should be seen by everyone. If you have problems with everyone seeing ur level FOR SOME DUMB REASON then i suggest u downvoting this.
@ming @DarkVenom7
-----
+1
The only reason I don't talk in chat while playing games is because of targeters, If this was implemented people would be targeted and sniped every game

Blazemon

The Pika
The only reason I don't talk in chat while playing games is because of targeters, If this was implemented people would be targeted and sniped every game
U really think people targert high level players?

NGaming

Great Reporter
Yeah i sometimes do that
why?
If you say something in chat people will know you are a high level and will target you
But no one targets you because you play skywars not bedwars

Hellific

Veteran
Neutral.

I wouldn't mind having this only in lobbies but if it happens in-game then I'm afraid many players including me are not going to like it as it's super likely they will be annoyed by having to get targeted every single match. It would be fine if there would be an option to disable this though.

It also will ruin the fun between players because at the moment a "good" player is kept mysterious and anonymous during the game unless they chat, if someone knows that this person is skilled, it's likely they will either just leave the match or just scream "Target this person!" and next thing you know you have like 3 teams rushing you. That would be extremely annoying.

I remember saying the same as I saw a similar suggestion somewhere and I only said for lobbies and not in-game because in-game is going to be hell.

Blazemon

The Pika
If you say something in chat people will know you are a high level and will target you
But no one targets you because you play skywars not bedwars
Naw even when inplay bw and i say sth in chat nobody targets

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
@ming @DarkVenom7
-----
+1
I have stated my opinion that's it.
Now to answer to your question, Highly leveled players or having an rank gets high changes to get targeted mostly, I personally don't have any problems with it being toggle able because nick feature exists. As far I know there is no feature of level in any other server, Players just use mods to view level in servers. This suggestion isn't about copying any servers.

Blazemon

The Pika
I have stated my opinion that's it.
Now to answer to your question, Highly leveled players or having an rank gets high changes to get targeted mostly, I personally don't have any problems with it being toggle able because nick feature exists. As far I know there is no feature of level in any other server, Players just use mods to view level in servers. This suggestion isn't about copying any servers.
Levels are no things to hide and nobody is going to target u bec of a rank and if u get targeted ur playing to win so try ur best to win.

Blazemon

The Pika
Im just waiting for ming to put X on my answer up there bec he reacted with ✔︎ on like 4 msgs now

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Levels are no things to hide and nobody is going to target u bec of a rank and if u get targeted ur playing to win so try ur best to win.
"nobody is going to target u bec of a rank" But I do get targeted because of my rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.