Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Level 82

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3monsKill

Pika Member
Username:
D3monsKill​

Suggestion:
Level 82​

Detailed description:
Hi, at beginning of season the rewards for lvl 82 was a Sharpness 7 sword, that was too Op for it to be so you changed it to a Sharpness 4, It should at least be a Sharp 6 sword, you give Eff10 tools at other level, but sharpness 4 sword is useless for someone who reached this level and this reward was nerfed too much.

My suggestion would be to think again of this reward so it would maybe at least be sharp6 tool, since you give Op tools aside at least make this one good not trash like sharpness4 ! thanks :)​

Reason(s):

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Level 75 gives a Grinder Class Container (Sharpness 5, Looting 7). The level 82 sword is only Sharpness 4, Looting 6, which makes no sense at all for a higher level.

In my opinion, the sword should be changed to Sharpness 6, Looting 7, Unbreaking 5. It is basically a Shogun Sword combined with a Grinder Gkit Sword.

+1 I believe there should be some kind of OP reward such as sharpness 7, what was the point in removing it, people were just complaining about the PVP advantage, there is just a 0.5 extra damage boost, which is nothing compared to the 10+ people targeting a single person all with sharpness 6's.

M

Master_Tamer_

+1 i think even if they revert the kit that would be fine and player would be happy but honestly thinking not many players reach so far so yea

cxew

Username:
D3monsKill

Suggestion:
Level 82

Detailed description:
Hi, at beginning of season the rewards for lvl 82 was a Sharpness 7 sword, that was too Op for it to be so you changed it to a Sharpness 4, It should at least be a Sharp 6 sword, you give Eff10 tools at other level, but sharpness 4 sword is useless for someone who reached this level and this reward was nerfed too much.

My suggestion would be to think again of this reward so it would maybe at least be sharp6 tool, since you give Op tools aside at least make this one good not trash like sharpness4 ! thanks :)

Reason(s):
+1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

iFkiller

Veteran
Hello D3monsKill,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • A new season has been released so the suggestion cannot be implemented anymore
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.