Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Level 6, 15, 35 Bugs (sell items quest)

jmilkov

Level 6 15 and 37 (and more of same quest) are impossible to do. The quest is that u must sell (amount) of items in order to complete it. But instead of selling a inventory worth of items in the mines it only shows that u sold it once. Ex: instead of 2000 sold items (when u click slime) it only shows 1 item sold. People have been able to complete level 6 and level 15 by using a glitch ( buying things from /shop and then throwing the items away or using /clearinventory ) but that would soo long to do on level 37 (500000 items).

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
Well, isn't the point of levels to be hard? I mean what is the point if they make all easy level requests?

OP
OP
J

jmilkov

Well, isn't the point of levels to be hard? I mean what is the point if they make all easy level requests?
Well its a glitch and if you have to complete it you have to use another bug that will also take around 6 hours straight of doing it

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
Level 6 15 and 37 (and more of same quest) are impossible to do. The quest is that u must sell (amount) of items in order to complete it. But instead of selling a inventory worth of items in the mines it only shows that u sold it once. Ex: instead of 2000 sold items (when u click slime) it only shows 1 item sold. People have been able to complete level 6 and level 15 by using a glitch ( buying things from /shop and then throwing the items away or using /clearinventory ) but that would soo long to do on level 37 (500000 items).
Hello, if your expierencing issues and think this is a bug, you report it here: https://pika-network.net/forums/bug_reports/
Thank you,
hope you find this helpful
And have a great day! ;D

IamaDevil

Epic Pika
Guys i founded a way to get this fast in 20 or 30 mins mine 1 block and sell it.
This working.