Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Level 51

LittleHersh

Pika Lover
Level 51 requires you to buy 1500 items from /transfer but because of the way its set up you need to type /transfer every single time you want to buy 1 item. I have also killed 40k+ mobs and only have 12k mob coins. The mob coins enchant also does not work. Is there any way you can change this level to something more obtainable?

Arrydznn

Banned
Great Reporter
Ye whoever was setting up levels didnt use brain that much so, maybe it will be changed

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Level 51 requires you to buy 1500 items from /transfer but because of the way its set up you need to type /transfer every single time you want to buy 1 item. I have also killed 40k+ mobs and only have 12k mob coins. The mob coins enchant also does not work. Is there any way you can change this level to something more obtainable?
The mobcoins enchant works but the extra coins you get aren't displayed in the chat. They are above your hotbar

BjornNabuursss

Pika Lover
The mobcoins enchant works but the extra coins you get aren't displayed in the chat. They are above your hotbar
Still in order to get 1500 items from transfer you need atleast 75k mobcoins if you buy the cheapest item from transfer, I myself finished the level after 2 hours and 23 stacks of explosive charged creepers. Just an absolute unnecesary level. I also have grinded over 200k mobs and still had to buy 45 k extra mobcoins

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Still in order to get 1500 items from transfer you need atleast 75k mobcoins if you buy the cheapest item from transfer, I myself finished the level after 2 hours and 23 stacks of explosive charged creepers. Just an absolute unnecesary level. I also have grinded over 200k mobs and still had to buy 45 k extra mobcoins
True, and you cant even buy multiple things in /transfer at once. That is so annoying. I can't imagine how you finished that.