Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Level 0 Newbies with Noble and Warlock 💀

NotCosmosis

I'm getting uncomfortable by the amount of times I saw a newbie that joined later than me, Having a noble/warlock rank and being better than me in every way, One of them were even dupers/scammers, How does one become a Noble or Warlock when they're below level 10???

nd618

Supporter
The ranks have nothing to do with the levels. There is multiple users who plays from beggining of season and have completed only few levels.
They do indeed looks like new comers but I assume it's because levels are bugged and they don't want to bother or getting frustrated with it.

To understand more I will expand topic with few more lines what you need to know about levels.

From begginig level 13 was bugged as PvP was disabled at that time, however there is exploits which allows you to pass that level.
Later everyone complains for level 43 an well know beetroot level where harvested beetroots not counting so they used level skippers.
From 26.02.2023 - 28.02.2023 it was not possible to type /level and few days previously skippers didn't work.
Now new update introduced and made even more bugs in /level which means that multiple levels are not possible to pass as counters not working properly this includes level 20 and 36 which includes tootems to be used and again beetroot level 43 not possible to pass because it requires to give 36 beetroot soup and 2.500 beetroots which can't fit in inventory. To pass level 49 apparently it's require you to play 30 days ( 720 hours ) but can't confirm as I'm didn't get there yet.

Regardless to dupers / scammer doesn't matter are they ranked or not, they can be reported here:

OP
OP
NotCosmosis

NotCosmosis

The difference is that they have joined days after I joined (mid-feb) and i'm simply infuriated at that.

Arandomwanderold

Great Reporter
They might have also bought a rank as soon as they started playing in the server.

_Rponn

they might have bought it from previous season also the ranks have nothing to do with the levels