Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Let Factions Team Handle Factions !

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunYourShordie

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
RunYourShordie

Suggestion:
Let Factions Team Handle Factions!

Detailed description:
I believe that only the staff members on the Factions Team should be able to screenshare factions players while they are at their base, raiding or defending. Obviously, all SS verified staff members should be able to screenshare players that are actively pvping and setting off logs or other valid concerns for a screenshare that could result in a PVP-related ban. These obvious cheats can range from actively pvping with reach to bhopping, speed hacks, etc. The Factions Team should be the only people allowed to screenshare players in the sense of grinding at their bases, actively raiding, running sides, printing counters, and defending including patching and forcing the cannon box back. I believe this should be the case because of the previous training that the Factions Team would have faced in order to achieve their team status. This training should include mods that would be allowed on Factions such as Orbit Client, Falcun Client, Crystal Client, Alpine Client, and Velocity Mods (patchcrumbs, teamfight mods, etc).​
Only SS Verified staff members that are a part of the Factions Team should be able to screenshare players in the cases of them being at their bases, raiding and defending (after the raid is finished) since they know what to look for. They know about the factions cheats and are able to identify what is a cheat and what is not a cheat, they are able to confirm flyboost correctly and real exploits that could be seen in-game. Factions staff should be able to verify the client that the user is using and use the SS Tools to successfully find the cheat, not just use the tool and call it a day. For this reason, I think that only staff from the Factions Team should be screensharing players.​
In the past, players have been banned falsely by staff members who went on Op-Factions without knowing the rules of the game mode, whats allowed and whats not. For this reason, many players have been falsely banned causing an appeal that was accepted. Below I have listed such examples. If Factions Team were allowed to SS, this could have been avoided since they would know that these are false (flyboost, exploiting, orbit client bans, etc). Factions staff would be aware of how to enable and disable mods in orbit etc so they would not ban a disabled mod such as macros etc.​

Reason(s):
The reasons are explained above, but here I will list the reasons without the detail from above:​
- Factions Staff know Factions Clients (Orbit, Falcun, Alpine, Crystal, Velocity Mods)​
- Factions Staff are able to identify exploiting and rule-breaking (flyboost, etc)​
- Factions Staff are able to find factions cheats clients with SS tools (actually find the client, not just run the tool)​
- Factions Staff are able to understand the game mode and realize when it is an appropriate time to screenshare (after the raid has concluded, etc)​
This allows the factions community to get a better experience while playing since they wont be getting false banned by staff members from game modes that are not similar to factions at all. These staff members wont be able to screenshare and ban players since they aren't trained in how the gamemode itself works. For this reason there will be much less false bans related to actual factions gameplay, such as banning players for orbit client and false banning players for flyboosting.
In no way am i saying that regular staff shouldnt be able to enforce basic rules such as no cheating, I just believe they should be able to do this where all players are actively pvping such as warzone, warp soccer, warp fps, etc. I just believe that not all these staff members should be freezing and banning players during raids/defending since they have no clue what to look for, how to use SS tools or when its an appropriate time to screenshare.

Example(s):
Below are examples of staff members banning players on factions just to have them unbanned afterward. These false bans are due to the lack of knowledge and training of factions.​
HowAreYouSoBad - Banned (orbit client), then Unbanned​
epicfrog7436844 - Banned (cheats), then Unbanned
TrapHouse - Banned (flyboosting), then Unbanned​
GemSpigot - Banned (flyboosting), then Unbanned​
YouTubeMemes - Banned (exploiting), then Unbanned​

Last edited:

Yxayy

Ultimate Legendary Pika
1+ this is so true alparo cant be ssing people when he doesnt know what to look for he just runs echo then bans then for whatever that person flags for doesnt even bother to check if the flag was false he banned a bacardi member for having minimap when its allowed on opfaction i think he shouldnt be ssing people who play opfaction because he might not know faction allowed mods / modules on clients like orbit falcun or crystal client

HyperBeast_

Banned
Username:
RunYourShordie

Suggestion:
Let Factions Team Handle Factions !

Detailed description:
I believe only Faction Team staff members should be able to screenshare faction players. Obviously not in cases where it's clear that the player is cheating (bhopping, speed hacks, etc). Factions Team staff should be the only people to screenshare players in the sense of grinding, raiding, defending, etc. This is because the Factions Team is aware of what to actually look for. Other staff members from a past in a different gamemode would easily believe the factions mods to be cheat clients and get them banned. This has already happened in the past where staff members have banned players for Orbit Client (a factions client). Factions Team staff would NOT have made this mistake since they would be aware of the client since they are on the factions team.

Reason(s):
For the reasons provided above, I believe that only factions staff should be screensharing players that are in their bases, grinding mobs, raiding, defending, etc. But other staff should be able to SS or punish players that are actively pvping in warzone warps etc.

This would allow the factions community to get a better experience since they will not be false banned by staff that have no clue how to play factions and what clients/mods are legal and what are illegal. These staff members from the different gamemodes also have no clue what clients are cheats and what are not, however factions staff is able to tell the difference and for that reason I believe that only they should be able to screenshare players.

Example(s):
Below are examples of non factions team members banning players on factions just to have them unbanned after due to misinformation and being false.​
+1

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
Even though I do not play OpFactions but I also encounter the same situation where staffs do not know what it is yet does not do any checking and just jump into conclusions
+1

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I do agree that an ss verified should not screenshare the people if they are searching for faction-related stuff instead of any cheats etc. But I don't think that would be possible due to the size of the faction team and the amount of SS verified in the team. Maybe it would be better for the SS managers and the faction team to discuss and make a guide for the other fellow SS verified to follow, or maybe more communication is needed before directly banning to determine whether that evidence is enough to ban.

+1

OP
OP
RunYourShordie

RunYourShordie

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I do agree that an ss verified should not screenshare the people if they are searching for faction-related stuff instead of any cheats etc. But I don't think that would be possible due to the size of the faction team and the amount of SS verified in the team. Maybe it would be better for the SS managers and the faction team to discuss and make a guide for the other fellow SS verified to follow, or maybe more communication is needed before directly banning to determine whether that evidence is enough to ban.

+1
I agree, I believe they should make a guide for the SS verified staff members to follow when on Factions due to its complex nature

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1 I agree only with some parts of this suggestion. Even tho I wouldn't say only factions staff should screenshare players grinding at their bases, etc. They should be able to at least (I will quote you now) find the client, not just run the tool, that's in the inactive case (it even shows the location on echo). If the tool flags an active client it usually says what cheat it is, and the player should be banned anyways, since you can't find something that's self destructed.

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
I have to agree with this RunYourShordie person, if the staff member who is screensharing (Alparo_) bans you for having a client (Orbit) without CONFIRMING ITS A HACKED CLIENT, then the higher-ups should let the factions-team screenshare OR give the regular SS-Verified staff a guide for screensharing on Factions, the amount of false bans that have been executed by Alparo_ make me think he doesn't know what hes doing, hes just doing it cause he can.

HyperBeast_

Banned
I have to agree with this RunYourShordie person, if the staff member who is screensharing (Alparo_) bans you for having a client (Orbit) without CONFIRMING ITS A HACKED CLIENT, then the higher-ups should let the factions-team screenshare OR give the regular SS-Verified staff a guide for screensharing on Factions, the amount of false bans that have been executed by Alparo_ make me think he doesn't know what hes doing, hes just doing it cause he can.
He False banned me too i think he lost his mind and drink alchohol when playing minecraft we are tired of this staff

Ninja_Pvper

Legendary Pika
Username:
RunYourShordie

Suggestion:
Let Factions Team Handle Factions!

Detailed description:
I believe that only the staff members on the Factions Team should be able to screenshare factions players while they are at their base, raiding or defending. Obviously, all SS verified staff members should be able to screenshare players that are actively pvping and setting off logs or other valid concerns for a screenshare that could result in a PVP-related ban. These obvious cheats can range from actively pvping with reach to bhopping, speed hacks, etc. The Factions Team should be the only people allowed to screenshare players in the sense of grinding at their bases, actively raiding, running sides, printing counters, and defending including patching and forcing the cannon box back. I believe this should be the case because of the previous training that the Factions Team would have faced in order to achieve their team status. This training should include mods that would be allowed on Factions such as Orbit Client, Falcun Client, Crystal Client, Alpine Client, and Velocity Mods (patchcrumbs, teamfight mods, etc).​
Only SS Verified staff members that are a part of the Factions Team should be able to screenshare players in the cases of them being at their bases, raiding and defending (after the raid is finished) since they know what to look for. They know about the factions cheats and are able to identify what is a cheat and what is not a cheat, they are able to confirm flyboost correctly and real exploits that could be seen in-game. Factions staff should be able to verify the client that the user is using and use the SS Tools to successfully find the cheat, not just use the tool and call it a day. For this reason, I think that only staff from the Factions Team should be screensharing players.​
In the past, players have been banned falsely by staff members who went on Op-Factions without knowing the rules of the game mode, whats allowed and whats not. For this reason, many players have been falsely banned causing an appeal that was accepted. Below I have listed such examples. If Factions Team were allowed to SS, this could have been avoided since they would know that these are false (flyboost, exploiting, orbit client bans, etc). Factions staff would be aware of how to enable and disable mods in orbit etc so they would not ban a disabled mod such as macros etc.​

Reason(s):
The reasons are explained above, but here I will list the reasons without the detail from above:​
- Factions Staff know Factions Clients (Orbit, Falcun, Alpine, Crystal, Velocity Mods)​
- Factions Staff are able to identify exploiting and rule-breaking (flyboost, etc)​
- Factions Staff are able to find factions cheats clients with SS tools (actually find the client, not just run the tool)​
- Factions Staff are able to understand the game mode and realize when it is an appropriate time to screenshare (after the raid has concluded, etc)​
This allows the factions community to get a better experience while playing since they wont be getting false banned by staff members from game modes that are not similar to factions at all. These staff members wont be able to screenshare and ban players since they aren't trained in how the gamemode itself works. For this reason there will be much less false bans related to actual factions gameplay, such as banning players for orbit client and false banning players for flyboosting.
In no way am i saying that regular staff shouldnt be able to enforce basic rules such as no cheating, I just believe they should be able to do this where all players are actively pvping such as warzone, warp soccer, warp fps, etc. I just believe that not all these staff members should be freezing and banning players during raids/defending since they have no clue what to look for, how to use SS tools or when its an appropriate time to screenshare.

Example(s):
Below are examples of staff members banning players on factions just to have them unbanned afterward. These false bans are due to the lack of knowledge and training of factions.​
YouTubeMemes - Banned (exploiting), then Unbanned​
ong i hate when staff banned when they got no knowledge about faction client stuff

HyperBeast_

Banned
You are banned for evading so i suppose you haven't been following the rules correctly
who said i am getting unbanned thats a false ban _bhtapeiz_ account is not even mine.and i am talking about the previous ban for 90 days for anti void he banned me Alparo_ and i got unbanned

MISTERLOR

Pika Member
As a fellow Factions player, I agree that more staffs should look into factions it's the most competitive game mode in pika many hackers are there rule breakers and a lot more staffs don't prob even care about the players in factions all I know is that staff just log on to strike factions

+1

MISTERLOR

Pika Member
1+ this is so true alparo cant be ssing people when he doesnt know what to look for he just runs echo then bans then for whatever that person flags for doesnt even bother to check if the flag was false he banned a bacardi member for having minimap when its allowed on opfaction i think he shouldnt be ssing people who play opfaction because he might not know faction allowed mods / modules on clients like orbit falcun or crystal client
Minimap doesn't even do anything bad or gives advantage in any game mode, how can this be a ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.