Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Lessons to Success

LaxerTheFourth

Pika Member
Hello, I'm working on a college project. Please share your ideas about Lessons to Success. Thanks!

Luppeeyz

Banned
Aight, here are about my 3 important lessons that I've learned.

1. Imagine in a recruitment with all same applications and applicants with the same skills. How to be chosen?
- You must know "how to be different, to stand in a crowd".
2. Everyone has their own promoting opportunities in their career, but the important thing is: "Do you realize your opportunity or not?".
If you don't have a clear plan, a long-term vision, courage, decisiveness, then your opportunity will never turn into reality!
3. Never repeat others mistake.

OP
OP
LaxerTheFourth

LaxerTheFourth

Pika Member
Aight, here are about my 3 important lessons that I've learned.

1. Imagine in a recruitment with all same applications and applicants with the same skills. How to be chosen?
- You must know "how to be different, to stand in a crowd".
2. Everyone has their own promoting opportunities in their career, but the important thing is: "Do you realize your opportunity or not?".
If you don't have a clear plan, a long-term vision, courage, decisiveness, then your opportunity will never turn into reality!
3. Never repeat others mistake.
Thanks but isn't it a bit general, can you kinda explain more in detailed? Just one is enough

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Success,
there is nothing called success,
success is relative
success for someone, is the opposite for the other

Success for what?
Lessons for Success for me?
Lessons for Success for them?
Lessons for Success for us? you?
it differs

79lb

Legendary Pika
1. go hard. and when you are thinking you are going hard, go harder.
2. find your passion or what you wanna do & spend your time doing it
3. it's important to evolve & grow
4. it's important to push yourself
5. there are no lessons
6. if you push yourself to stay hungry, you're always working towards or at least taking steps forward. if you're taking steps forward, you're making progress
6. it's important to always stay humble, grounded, focused and maintain that same ambition you had when you had nothing
7. you need to put yourself in a position, where you don't have a plan B, don't have a safety net & go all in.
8. keep learning
9. make it happen
10. give everything you can give
11. there's no formula or steps to it, man. it's gotta be honest and it's gotta be real
12. you have to work hard and work harder to get any kind of results

nothing can really be a lesson, lessons come during life & you can only learn by yourself.

Last edited:

UpperGround

Great Reporter
10. give everything you can give
not everything,
you wouldn't have anything to remember where you came to that position from,

only give things you don't need, even if you think you do

79lb

Legendary Pika
not everything,
you wouldn't have anything to remember where you came to that position from,

only give things you don't need, even if you think you do
yes, everything, not in an item way or something whatever you thought of.

everything you can give from yourself, give it a 100%, you can take your anger/love/passion/ideas & channel in whatever you love to do, if you do it enough, , that's enough & just keep it doing, keep going forward and keep going with the progress.

JerryMine

The Pika
1. go hard. and when you are thinking you are going hard, go harder.

Not really want to be toxic but it sounds offensive to some other viewers of this topic

Random twitch streamer: I don't work hard, I work smart.
uses xray to find diamonds

Also if you give everything you can:

I give up in life! how pathetic!

JerryMine

The Pika
yes, everything, not in an item way or something whatever you thought of.

everything you can give from yourself, give it a 100%, you can take your anger/love/passion/ideas & channel in whatever you love to do, if you do it enough, , that's enough & just keep it doing, keep going forward and keep going with the progress.

Not to be toxic again, but this is also offensive to some other viewers. If you don't know what I mean, na thats impossible right

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Not to be toxic again, but this is also offensive to some other viewers. If you don't know what I mean, na thats impossible right
i was right tho we should leave some things to remember where we came from

79lb

Legendary Pika
and how is it offensive? how does "go harder" sound offensive?
Also if you give everything you can:

I give up in life! how pathetic!
if you don't understand it, that's your personal issue and not mine. and if you give up in life, you won't succeed in anything, simple as that.

JerryMine

The Pika
and how is it offensive? how does "go harder" sound offensive?

if you don't understand it, that's your personal issue and not mine. and if you give up in life, you won't succeed in anything, simple as that.
This is how a parasite like me works! We trigger others and make them rage and we gain fun in their replies.

Well, no one will understand what do you mean by going harder, they will misunderstood and thinks of something else... you are smart enough to understand what it means in a different way, so I don't have to explain clearly here.