Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Less Servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_GalaxyJamz

I think pika needs to lower down their growing of more sub servers. It's getting out of hand. Some sub servers aren't necessary at all. I prefer to less it down by removing some servers which isn't used. Okay, maybe some of you disagree with this idea. Maybe instead of removing maybe an upgrade? The server has a map which I have seen before. Maybe we can custom build it again. Adding more sub servers make it look very congested. I suggest removing some sub-servers or making an upgrade. I received many complains of lag and getting old. The spawn gets old very quickly and players have no place to camp and have fun. More players join every day making the server crowd and some players are VERY rude. Players team up in a gang to bully players I have seen this. Let's make a big change to pika-network! Let's make it nice and small. Make players be nice. It's time where Pika needs this big upgrade

xXWitherBoyXx

Epic Pika
Well the only reason why they add more sub servers to the network is to promote it's growth and make the server more interesting than it already is. But I understand where you're coming from as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.