Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Lekkerpik69 Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

nietlekkah

Dear Staff,

My best friend "lekkerpik69" is banned because he's name is offensive . If you are from the Netherlands or Belgium you should know lekkerpik is something people say for you are doing good but I know some people form other countries doesn't understand it and just ban people without knowing the real meaning of it . And Minecraft accepted he's name so there should not be a problem with he's name . He just donate a rank and got banned by a "helpdesk" a few years ago I was admin and helpdesk were only there to help not to ban not to mute and now helpdesk start banning people without even knowing what it really means and what real meaning is of he's name he had never problems with he's name on any server only here without even doing something wrong i would like to get an answer real quick and i hope this got solved like i should and if you "helpdesk" can't solve it i want to speak an admin or higher of this BS .

Davidva

Veteran
For both sides there are some ways you can agree.
The word 'pik' is indeed an inappropriate word.
On the other hand, 'lekker pik' is saying like: good job mate.

I guess the 69 part throws away the innocency of the 'lekkerpik'.

OP
OP
N

nietlekkah

For both sides there are some ways you can agree.
The word 'pik' is indeed an inappropriate word.
On the other hand, 'lekker pik' is saying like: good job mate.

I guess the 69 part throws away the innocency of the 'lekkerpik'.

I hope you are dutch or flemish ?
So not you should maybe go a day to the Netherlands to understand the real meaning of lekkerpik.
the letter 69 is for fun it has he's meaning like everyone knows but it has nothing to do with "lekkerpik" and btw 69 is just a number if you want to make something of it is not my or my friends problem tbh.
He is just here to play not for something else you guys think he here for he donate a rank to play so what is the problem ?
Did he hurt someone or did he say something wrong I don't think so he just want to play

Davidva

Veteran
I hope you are dutch or flemish ?
So not you should maybe go a day to the Netherlands to understand the real meaning of lekkerpik.
the letter 69 is for fun it has he's meaning like everyone knows but it has nothing to do with "lekkerpik" and btw 69 is just a number if you want to make something of it is not my or my friends problem tbh.
He is just here to play not for something else you guys think he here for he donate a rank to play so what is the problem ?
Did he hurt someone or did he say something wrong I don't think so he just want to play
I am Dutch indeed and I totally understand what lekker pik means. It's innocent indeed but the 69 behind his name throws that away in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.