Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Leaving Pika

Should I really leave Pika?

• Leave Pika

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Don't leave Pika

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

iJailBreakerHD_

Pika Member
Hey! Pikacrafters,

Today I understood what Pika is and how its players, staffs and rules are. I am going to tell you some short story and some examples why I am Leaving Pika - network.

I applied for staff today and got that it was denied. So, later on while I was checking the staff page I saw that many staff's profile were a little similar to me. Then, I thought why did I get denied?

I'll hopefully be back soon when Pika will be better with nice, kind and friendly people. Until then, goodbye!

Your friend,
Steve

VeggiDay

Veteran
Thats all? Thats the reason?
Do you really think that the "Profile page" thats doesnt say anything about someone,
decides if he becomes Staff or not? It doesnt ... not a bit.

You just have to wait 3 month, then u can apply again.
Make your Application better and just as a tip:
If u have to tell us the rules for an example,
then at least read the rules before you post your application.

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
This make no sense, you have to leave pika network because your application get denied ?

It's ok bro play and enjoy game.

YoungerO_o

Giving up is not the right way. Let me tell you this.
When i applied for staff i got denied then I tried to become better and prove that i was worthy. Then after a while i got accepted. Same case happened to @TheBearKingHD

If we gave up back then we would not make it to where we are today.

All i can say is never give up

Halsey

Banned
Why would you leave after your application got denied? Daantje's application's got denied 2/3 times and he kept trying and look at him now, he got helper.

oMeteor

Veteran
Why would you leave after your application got denied? Daantje's application's got denied 2/3 times and he kept trying and look at him now, he got helper.
Giving up is not the right way. Let me tell you this.
When i applied for staff i got denied then I tried to become better and prove that i was worthy. Then after a while i got accepted. Same case happened to @TheBearKingHD

If we gave up back then we would not make it to where we are today.

All i can say is never give up
you should use me as exampe too :p

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Hey! Pikacrafters,

Today I understood what Pika is and how its players, staffs and rules are. I am going to tell you some short story and some examples why I am Leaving Pika - network.

I applied for staff today and got that it was denied. So, later on while I was checking the staff page I saw that many staff's profile were a little similar to me. Then, I thought why did I get denied?

I'll hopefully be back soon when Pika will be better with nice, kind and friendly people. Until then, goodbye!

Your friend,
Steve
Honestly:

Your apply was probably just bad PLUS your pretty new. I still think that it's dumb to see people with like 12 posts get accepted, but their apply was probably just really good.
Leaving for this just shows that the only reason your here is to become staff AND that you cannot become staff.

Daniellu

Legendary Pika
As Younger said, don't give up.
I applied for builder like 5 times now. And still managed to try (Still denied).
I won't give up until i reach the position i want. You should do the same!
I'm not a motivational speaker fyi..

Lazy_DC

Pika Member
Not everyone has the qualities to be a helper/mod/admin, and those who still wishes to pursue it need to work extra hard for it. An example is this: I wasn't born good at drawing, but I still want to be an animator, so I have to put aside my pessimistic side and continue learning and drawing until I reach the decent level.

There is also the satisfaction that you worked so hard for it and you deserve it because of the effort and not something you were lucky to have from birth. (Something to keep in mind if you ever struggle in RL)

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
Quitting is never the answer. I've failed many times at applying over and over before and eventually got staff positions of a couple of servers. If everybody gave up, will lightbulbs even be invented by now?

Status
Not open for further replies.