Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Practice ./leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudda

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
muddassir​

Suggestion:
./leave​

Detailed description:
add the command ./leave which warps u out of a duel u were already in

if u do leave, u will get the death and if ur playing ranked, then the elo will be removed (of how much ever ur supposed to lose)​

Reason(s):
if ur in a game and u either dont want to play or have to go or maybe just dueled the wrong person, its just easier to do ./leave other than something like /hub​

OP
OP
mudda

mudda

Legendary Pika
I mean... how is /leave easier to type than /hub 🤔
if u do ./hub, u would get warped to the hub but if the command ./leave would be added, u would be warped to the practice spawn

crazysteve79

The Pika
+1
if it teleports you to spawn instead of hub. Although this should not be applied to ranked matches for reasons like elo boosting will not be easy to track etc. and win streak should be breaken if a person decides to /leave.

OP
OP
mudda

mudda

Legendary Pika
+1
if it teleports you to spawn instead of hub. Although this should not be applied to ranked matches for reasons like elo boosting will not be easy to track etc. and win streak should be breaken if a person decides to /leave.
but if u do ./leave in ranked, u would lose elo but yea ig it wont be easy to track and yes the ws should be broken

JacePlayZ

The Pika
I mean... how is /leave easier to type than /hub 🤔
Fyi, if you do /hub you get sent to lobby and then it will take at least 3 seconds to go back to practice. But if you type /leave (takes 0.5s more than typing /hub) then you can just warp to the practice lobby.
Welcome

I'm jsut bored

also as EA said alt+ f4 is good

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello Mudd,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and has been implemented!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.