Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Leaderboard Grind

Melgo

Pika Lover
Hello gamer, recently i saw that leaderboard were fixed and i would like to grind for it but solo is kinda boring ( just play alone for hours and hours) so i decided to do in a 4v4v4v4 or maybe duos, i am old bedwar player and i would like peoples to join me with this grind ( i can god bridge, speed bridge and more bridges methods, also i can drag, jitter, butterfly click) we can also vc while grinding for leaderboard, if anyone up for the grind just send me a friend request and from tomorrow we can start the grind

/friend add melgo1

Hayakii_

Legendary Pika
Hello gamer, recently i saw that leaderboard were fixed and i would like to grind for it but solo is kinda boring ( just play alone for hours and hours) so i decided to do in a 4v4v4v4 or maybe duos, i am old bedwar player and i would like peoples to join me with this grind ( i can god bridge, speed bridge and more bridges methods, also i can drag, jitter, butterfly click) we can also vc while grinding for leaderboard, if anyone up for the grind just send me a friend request and from tomorrow we can start the grind

/friend add melgo1
never met you so don't trust you