Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Lack of "NEW FEELING"

FenixxPlayzMc

Good day Everyone, My main topic is about the bedwars community. Although PIKA did put effort and add new items, loot chests, maps etc. Bedwars still feels shallow for a grinder like me. Everyone who is that type knows Bedwars get boring so fast just in two games because either, A. You play bad maps over and over again, or B. Non of the maps are exciting, and I think Pika could take time and think of how to improve and satisfy the Community. PLEASE DO NOT ATTACK OR ABUSE ME, It is just my opinion.

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Good day Everyone, My main topic is about the bedwars community. Although PIKA did put effort and add new items, loot chests, maps etc. Bedwars still feels shallow for a grinder like me. Everyone who is that type knows Bedwars get boring so fast just in two games because either, A. You play bad maps over and over again, or B. Non of the maps are exciting, and I think Pika could take time and think of how to improve and satisfy the Community. PLEASE DO NOT ATTACK OR ABUSE ME, It is just my opinion.

Hello there, the community can choose to submit a map on https://pika-network.net/map-submission. If you think you can help, we appreciate the support you have in mind.

Rehan_2012

Yes i do agree with this! Pika always is playing only the new maps..the good ol' maps like aquarium,olympus etc need to be brought back! pls add them back and make sure they come in consistently!

Silver Wing

The Pika
Jeez, u got bored real fast
Earlier we didnt get any new maps for years, atleast they are adding new maps now
also you can submit maps as stated above by TryHardMarktin

OP
OP
FenixxPlayzMc

FenixxPlayzMc

I understand what you mean, but I do have freedom of speech dont I, or is that only for certain people?

_live_insaan_

Legendary Pika
Bedwars is an old gamemode why would u need to feel something new on it, I love it feels nostalgic to me

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
Bedwars has started to gain popularity after the guild update thats for sure.