Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Krummpus threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
Honestly agree with him about get temp bans,mutes and bans for dumb things.

Personally got a temp ban on my alt for saying "damn" which is funny when I asked the staff member he said "in some religions damn I a bad word" Honestly don't care if it's a swear in your bloody religion cause tbh you shouldn't as a staff member be enforcing your own religion.

Found that part really funny and when you argue and try to defend your point you get muted because a majority of staff when you talk to them is like talking to a rock....

Also was talking about a friend's ban with another friend and had multiple staff members pm me saying I shouldn't talk about bans lol do I not have the freedom of speech? wasn't even talking sides was just asking what happened like wtf how is that breaking any rules?

Yeah, I think pika's gone a bit weird as well cause back in the old days they allowed swearing and now they're really really strict about it.

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Yes, some of us do have the right of free speech, but it is the right thing to do to respect other people's religion, even if not your own, or you think it is crazy.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Could u explain more about what this thread is about ?

Also respect religion, you wouldn't like it if someone offended u..

nd618

Supporter
There is bad words protection . To be honest most of players are kids so they might find it offensive but you shouldn't get ban for " damn " , I belive first time should be warn and also its not constant insult directed to the player .

FearThePro

Pika Member
yeah and when i say "an alt" it says please do not swear but thats just pika

Also again, he wasn't disrespecting his religion whereas the staff had been trying to enforce his religion on him whereas, he didn't really care at the time, this wouldn't have made it his fault. The word ''Damn'' is used all the time it's a common word I don't see it being a fault?

Davidva

Veteran
There is something called "ban appeals" instead of posting those kind of useless threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.