Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

KOTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salema13414

Pika Lover
So Factions and op factions need to spice up a bit... Koth would help a load, basically what koth means is King of the hill. In mc how it wotks is a player gets in a certain radius between 4 pillars and wait

So it will be a 5 min timer a player has to stand inside and wait and once timer is over a message in chat appears and the player gets /koth claim which allows him to claim his koth prize(s) (depends)

Players can see prizes using /koth prize which can be {Crate Key - Custom armou-Custom+ Armour-Money- Random Spawner- Vote Party}

Players do /koth info to know about the koth to know eho is capping, how much time left and the location would look more like this:
SpawnKoth
Time: 4:59
Capping: Salema13414
Coords: 0 - 0- 0
--------------------------------------------------
Koth will happen once a day at a random time and there will be staff there to watch incase there is a hacker( in my opinion an admin should start the koth daily)

Hope u like the idea leave ur thoughts down below!

RaVo

Legendary Pika
I love koth in games like q2(or even better pb2). But thats like a gamemode thing. I dont play faction anymore but wouldnt it become one big caos?

OP
OP
Salema13414

Salema13414

Pika Lover
I love koth in games like q2(or even better pb2). But thats like a gamemode thing. I dont play faction anymore but wouldnt it become one big caos?
No not really a player will be helped by his allies and faction while capping, but also enemies and their allies will do the same so it would be rather more competitive.

MasterPoop

Since I play HCF mostly, I like koths, But koths with op facs imo is cancerous.... Full inv of p15, gapples and stuff you wont die in cap. If you have 20 people on cap with fullp15 with gapples it wont be hard for it to be capped. Holding a koth for 5 minutes is not hard at all especialyl if you have basically unlimited armor and stuffs

OP
OP
Salema13414

Salema13414

Pika Lover
Since I play HCF mostly, I like koths, But koths with op facs imo is cancerous.... Full inv of p15, gapples and stuff you wont die in cap. If you have 20 people on cap with fullp15 with gapples it wont be hard for it to be capped. Holding a koth for 5 minutes is not hard at all especialyl if you have basically unlimited armor and stuffs
Ehh, well with mcmmo and op weapons getting quick dropped is easy especially if there is many ppl

MasterPoop

I dont think mcmmo should be allowed in koth... No one will be able to cap it bcause all their armor will break withn a couple min

LittleFeather96

Veteran
Op factions is already op though, for instance with normal factions you can still enchant up to the highest level of armour. With op factions, you gotta pay to buy armour or pay donators to get your armor duped. Since donators have the ability to dupe armour, they basically win the entire koth since they have infinity gear. And even if they do win it, they already have unlimited gear, meaning they don't need koth. Knowing some players, they are in it for the pvp and not the loot so most likely it will be very unfair. With factions, you still have a chance to make your armour, and it's fair since everything is limited since donators can't dupe there. I will still check suggestions for other ideas specifically for op factions though.

Status
Not open for further replies.