Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Koth changes and buffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PermaBanned

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username:
PermaBanned

Suggestion:
Koth changes and buffs.

Detailed description:
Make koth into an arena you can't escape from and you can only come in once and if you die you are unable to come back. Or have 2 chances to come back. And disable kb items inside the koth arenas.​

Reason(s):
Koth areas are too big and out in the open. People just sit up in high areas and bow then run off prolonging the koth for no reason. Having a fac is pointless since they people just run in with p5 and kb3 swords knock and run away and you can never catch them. Having an arena for koth will make it more faction and teamwork oriented which would make it more fun. Buff koth loot too, atm there is no point contesting for koth.​

Example(s):
In koth ruins, people just sit high up in the pillarsr with bows and shoot down and people capping cant do much and its annoying.

_juicer

Epic Pika
i think they should change the arenas that koths are in so there are actual corners in the arena where u can stack and they should remove camping spots around koth where kids just bow but people should be able to come back as much as they want and kb items should be able to be used if not whats the point of having them?

Rgry

Epic Pika
+1 These days nobody can cap the koth for several reasons : Knockback 3 sword + punch 5 bow. these enchantments are too strong and easily to knock someone from koth. I agree the idea what PermaBanned said about the arena !

OP
OP
PermaBanned

PermaBanned

Rare Pika
i think they should change the arenas that koths are in so there are actual corners in the arena where u can stack and they should remove camping spots around koth where kids just bow but people should be able to come back as much as they want and kb items should be able to be used if not whats the point of having them?
They can ignore the kb items but they should def implement the arena u cant escape from tbh

LiquorHole

Banned
+1 and another suggestion is make it a non Jew server. I don't feel safe around them

JacePlayZ

The Pika
+1. Some ideas to make koth great again-

1. Make corners so people can camp and not get knocked off easily. This will increase the comp and it will make it harder to knock and more fun to play.

2. Buff the koth loot. Like you sit there for 5 minutes while ppl knocking you with p5 bows and kb swords and you get bedorck, pffttt. Make it more op and put tht things that we DONT get easily or that we dont get from crates.

3. +1 to perma's suggestion that make it so that they can enter it only once and not leave or so that they cant run.

The koths are trash nowadays bcs no corners and trash loots. Make koths great and more players will compete for koth. Miss the old koths where like 3 factions use to compete for one koth.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello PermaBanned,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion somewhat is accepted the koth areas have been changed and you cant shoot from above!​
Have fun playing!​

Good morning,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.