Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Kits in bedwars

ImVoid_

Hi so um, i really enjoy playing bedwars on this server, and i noticed that there are kits. It is only possible to use that one kit that gives you wood, and also there are other kits such as adventurer and two others which names i forgot, but the thing is that you can’t use those 3 kits, it says you have to buy a rank. So my question is: do you have to buy any rank on any server like op-factions or factions, or maybe skyblock, to be able to unlock these kits, or perhaps there will be ranks for bedwars server in future and only then you will be able to get these kits?

I think kits for bedwars is a cool idea, and i would really enjoy if there were more kits i could choose from. But ofc don’t make those kits too OP like giving e-pearls or 64 obby or dia swords, lol that wouldn’t be fun anymore, just like you know.. kit that gives you a couple of g-apples, or stone sword everytime you spawn and so on.. just nothing too crazy haha.
Anyway thank you so much if you will answer this :D
Peace.

Last edited:

ApachiInbound

Pika Member
Copy and paste this suggestion in the correct section my friend, i agree and i hope theyll look into this :).

JerryMine

The Pika
Players: Add kits to bedwars please
Me looking at one of the technoblade's video which he is flying with a new kit in Hypixel (even if it got deleted): 0_0