Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Kit-PvP KitPvP Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luio

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Luio

Suggestion:
KitPvP Update

Detailed description:
This is going to be a list of things that I think should be added and removed in order to make KitPvP a lot better and hopefully bring more players to the gamemode.

1) Koth Update

Remove things like bows since they are useless and you can get a better bow from archer kit which is free and also remove stacked speed 2 potions because you can get infinite speed 3. Make it so you get 3 things from koth instead of 2. Make the potions you get from koth to 15 just like it was in the previous map and maybe add an Ultra Create Key to make it more fun and challenging for everyone. This is going to bring a lot of players since everyone would want to cap the koth.

2) Killstreak Rewards

I think that the killstreak rewards should be updated for example: I have seen that you get a Cleaver Set at 45 killstreak but you also get it at 250 killstreak, I don't know if it's a bug but make it so you only get it at 45 killstreak since Cleaver isn't good and at 250 killstreak you get 5000$ as the reward. Add a 1x God apple reward at 75 killstreak, Add a reward for 750 killstreak, my thought would be to add a Godly Create Key (Ultra Create Key if it's too much). Add a killstreak reward for 1500 killstreak most likely 20000$. At 2000 killstreak add one of the following: 2 Reaper Sets, 20 God Apples, 2 Godly Keys, 30000$.

3) New Big Koth

This will probably not get implemented but it would be really fun if it did. My thought was to add a Big Koth on the server that is 20 Minutes long and where you get op loot like: God Apples, Reaper Sets, Divine Sets, Prot 5 Sets, Strength 2 Potions, Rank Vouchers, Ultra and Godly Keys etc..

This koth would be active once a week on Saturday at 5PM Cet since it's the perfect time when most players are online. If this get's implemented I can assure that a lot of players will come and play.

I made this suggestion since KitPvP is boring and very low on players, I hope some of these things get implemented and gets more players to play it.
Thank you for your time.

Reason(s):
Explained above.​

Last edited:

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
+1 Maybe add KitPvP-specific rules also. I saw this guy before who used like 20 bots to farm kills. Hard +1 on this since i believe it would bring even more players to KitPvP

FatSimp

Pika Lover
+1 Great idea's The big koth is Great cause you can actually team fight with other teams!

justeggs_gg

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
Luio

Suggestion:
KitPvP Update

Detailed description:
This is going to be a list of things that I think should be added and removed in order to make KitPvP a lot better and hopefully bring more players to the gamemode.

1) Koth Update

Remove things like bows since they are useless and you can get a better bow from archer kit which is free and also remove stacked speed 2 potions because you can get infinite speed 3. Make the potions you get from koth to 15 just like it was in the previous map and maybe add an Ultra Create Key to make it more fun and challenging for everyone. This is going to bring a lot of players since everyone would want to cap the koth.

2) Killstreak Rewards

I think that the killstreak rewards should be updated for example: I have seen that you get a Cleaver Set at 45 killstreak but you also get it at 250 killstreak, I don't know if it's a bug but make it so you only get it at 45 killstreak since Cleaver isn't good and at 250 killstreak you get 5000$ as the reward. Add a 1x God apple reward at 75 killstreak, Add a reward for 750 killstreak, my thought would be to add a Godly Create Key (Ultra Create Key if it's too much). Add a killstreak reward for 1500 killstreak most likely 20000$. At 2000 killstreak add one of the following: 2 Reaper Sets, 20 God Apples, 2 Godly Keys, 30000$.

3) New Big Koth

This will probably not get implemented but it would be really fun if it did. My thought was to add a Big Koth on the server that is 20 Minutes long and where you get op loot like: God Apples, Reaper Sets, Divine Sets, Prot 5 Sets, Strength 2 Potions, Rank Vouchers, Ultra and Godly Keys etc..

This koth would be active once a week on Saturday at 5PM Cet since it's the perfect time when most players are online. If this get's implemented I can assure that a lot of players will come and play.

I made this suggestion since KitPvP is boring and very low on players, I hope some of these things get implemented and gets more players to play it.
Thank you for your time.

Reason(s):
Explained above.​
+1 great idea!!!

pvvgaming

Minecraft Username:
Luio

Suggestion:
KitPvP Update

Detailed description:

1) Koth Update

Remove things like bows since they are useless and you can get a better bow from archer kit which is free and also remove stacked speed 2 potions because you can get infinite speed 3. Make the potions you get from koth to 15 just like it was in the previous map and maybe add an Ultra Create Key to make it more fun and challenging for everyone. This is going to bring a lot of players since everyone would want to cap the koth.

2) Killstreak Rewards

3) New Big Koth

Thank you for your time.

Reason(s):
Explained above.​
+1

Calog98

Rare Pika
also better sever host will be more better and i saw 80 people on kitpvp and 30 of them left v soon because of the lag !

Pais3

Luio, Great Idea : If this get implemented it would 100% get more players to the server + its a great idea
+1

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
koth updates looks good, but killstreak reward a -1. players will abuse it.

Status
Not open for further replies.