Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted KitPvP KITPVP Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outscale

Banned
Minecraft Username
Outscale

Suggestion:
KITPVP Reset

Detailed description:
I already said all of this on the "Help us with KITPVP Reset" thread from Owners , but i'm also going to make a suggestion with all of the stuff they should add so other plays can agree/disagree. Please if you are going to rate it (+1 , -1) give a reason.

-LEGEND / ULTIMATE / ULTIMATE+ Ranks should have more PlayerVaults , atleast 2

- Add auctions - there is actually a lot of selling & buying happening on KITPVP , and this just prevents scamming (or make us able to /withdraw , but auction is better in my opinion)

- Change the map - add more things to it. KitPvP map that we have right now is okey , but its a bit empty.(Add Houses , more water&ice , roads , parkour , bridges , towers)

- Add [item] and [inventory]

- Make ranks from crates not redeem instantly on the account, cause there is a lot of ranked players that want to sell the rank that they get from crates or give it to a friend , but they can't do that cause you don't get it as a voucher.

- Add better anticheat - its insane how many times legit people got kicked by the anticheat and lost their items and ruined their KDA or KillStreak. It really makes you not wanting to play anymore. Also cheaters that use fly or speed hacks are sometimes not kicked and that is ridiculous

-Add Teams (max. 10 players per team , no allies , 1 truce)

- Kits from crates should be a voucher like on other PikaNetwork servers(OPFactions , SkyBlock)

- Nerf ranked kits

-Add potions to the shop - strength , speed , fire resistance

- Remove Enderpearls , bow boosting shouldn't be a thing(people use it to run away)

- Nerf crates(Its too easy to get a rank & godly/unique keys)​

Reason(s):
Kitpvp is resetting , these are some good changes that should be added to improve the server.​

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Outscale,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.