Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

kitpvp map causing fps drops and vv lagy

Calog98

Rare Pika
when im running around the map i get sudden fps drops when going around but in some places my fps is high but towards the front its vv lagy and also my fps goes terrible could this be looked at or fixed please would really appriciate it :D

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
when im running around the map i get sudden fps drops when going around but in some places my fps is high but towards the front its vv lagy and also my fps goes terrible could this be looked at or fixed please would really appriciate it :D
turn off your scoreboard, and lower your render distance

Snowyy

Banned
What I suggest you to do is first of all /fb off to turn featherboard plugin off (the stats showing at your right) this increases your fps by a lot . Then if you don’t have a decent pc, lower render distance, make particles to minimum , turn clouds off , and any setting that can be lowered in the “video settings” menu.

Predefined message to bypass the limit filter.

Good morning,
Wxnner

Outscale

Banned
Yeah I really don't understand why is KitPvP like that.
KitPvP on Pika has been lagging since I joined the server for the first time in years. Before reset it was unplayable and now its a bit better, but still really really laggy..

Snowyy

Banned
When you first joined there was different owner/developers, so it doesn’t really have to do with back then, but I agree , it has been laggy and idk the reason.

Predefined message to bypass the limit filter.

Good morning,
Wxnner