Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted KitPvP KitPvP maintenance to fix lag/bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CucoPlaysMC

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
Cuco

Suggestion:
KitPvP maintenance to fix lag/bugs.

Detailed description:
Internet connection is okay, so is my PC's performance. Checked other gamemodes' status, only to find out KitPvP is the only game experiencing lag spikes. And also, everyone experienced how lag KitPvP is, especially with more players playing at the same time. Isn't it time for emergency maintenance, guys? KitPvP is unplayable.

Godbless!! pceeee.​

Reason(s):
KitPvP Lagspike/Bugs Unplayable.​

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
Just mentoining that i actually upvoted despite the fact that i dont play KitPvP

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
This is a copy+pasted message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below:
-1 the gamemode is dead already, everyone quit it. So why would you waste time on it when no1’s playing on it??

-Nateblade
Yea its pretty dead. Its too pay to win.

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey CucoPlaysMC,

I'm glad to tell you that your suggestion was accepted and will be added to PikaNetwork!
The lag issues were already fixed and other performance-related improvements were made on KitPvP recently.
Please report bugs you encounter on our forums with a good explanation so we can fix them more easily.

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for PikaNetwork.
Have fun playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.