Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted KitPvP KitPvP maintenance to fix lag/bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CucoPlaysMC

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
Cuco

Suggestion:
KitPvP maintenance to fix lag/bugs.

Detailed description:
Internet connection is okay, so is my PC's performance. Checked other gamemodes' status, only to find out KitPvP is the only game experiencing lag spikes. And also, everyone experienced how lag KitPvP is, especially with more players playing at the same time. Isn't it time for emergency maintenance, guys? KitPvP is unplayable.

Godbless!! pceeee.​

Reason(s):
KitPvP Lagspike/Bugs Unplayable.​

iiiFeRaS_Ly

Minecraft Username:
Cuco

Suggestion:
KitPvP maintenance to fix lag/bugs.

Detailed description:
Internet connection is okay, so is my PC's performance. Checked other gamemodes' status, only to find out KitPvP is the only game experiencing lag spikes. And also, everyone experienced how lag KitPvP is, especially with more players playing at the same time. Isn't it time for emergency maintenance, guys? KitPvP is unplayable.

Godbless!! pceeee.

Reason(s):
KitPvP Lagspike/Bugs Unplayable.
Pika New is trash i hope pika lock about this appeal of map because this map is lag and i hope the back old pika with preals
Iiiferas_ly

Suiis

Yea true i can't kill someone bcz of this lag he stop and teleporting bcz the lag i hope they fix it

Zolzy

Epic Pika
dont Think they will fix it cause they don’t fix many things.
They keep adding new game modes or resetting game modes while the anti cheat is trash and laggy , can’t even spend 1 hour to fix da anti cheat and lagg

crazysteve79

The Pika
They keep adding new game modes or resetting game modes while the anti cheat is trash and laggy , can’t even spend 1 hour to fix da anti cheat and lagg
they bought the cheapest anticheat I don't think they can modify it and we can't say anything about anticheat here

Zolzy

Epic Pika
Yes! They will probably fix this lag. If alot of people upvote this thread!
They will fix it cuz we upvote it? Makes no sense lmao , they have to fix it no matter what people are getting falsely banned by console anti cheat and we just need to deal with it? Y’all on crack ngl.

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Status
Not open for further replies.