Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned KitPvP Kiteditor

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

wjdxo_

Legendary Pika
Username:
wjdxo​

Suggestion:
Kiteditor​

Detailed description:
I'm a player who plays Kit-pvp, I keep playing Kit-pvp, and I need to enter the command kit and inventory it. The command that can solve this is called 'Kaititor'. This is also a function in Practice, but since there is no Kit-pvp, there is no choice but to do it one by one.​

Reason(s):
I need to get Kit-pvp's kit and organize my inventory, so I hope there is a 'kiteditor' command function.​

Example(s):
kiteditor command in Practice mode of Pika-network​

D

Deleted member 118315

Username:
wjdxo

Suggestion:
Kiteditor

Detailed description:
I'm a player who plays Kit-pvp, I keep playing Kit-pvp, and I need to enter the command kit and inventory it. The command that can solve this is called 'Kaititor'. This is also a function in Practice, but since there is no Kit-pvp, there is no choice but to do it one by one.

Reason(s):
I need to get Kit-pvp's kit and organize my inventory, so I hope there is a 'kiteditor' command function.

Example(s):
kiteditor command in Practice mode of Pika-network
Must be added obviously it is the best thing ever xD