Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Kicked by getting stuck in a block

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
Every time when I get stuck on a block, it would always kick me out. (For a long period, that is) Why does this keep happening? I understand if it's probable cheat detection but I'm not cheating. Can someone fix this?

OP
OP
D

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
How do I do it without any evidence? Next time I get online I'll try to get stuck in a block and do it, but I don't have any recording methods either.

NGaming

Great Reporter
How do I do it without any evidence? Next time I get online I'll try to get stuck in a block and do it, but I don't have any recording methods either.
Don’t just try to get stuck in block, just keep recording and if you get stuck in block give the recording. And if you are in windows 10 press windows button+G to record game.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Every time when I get stuck on a block, it would always kick me out. (For a long period, that is) Why does this keep happening? I understand if it's probable cheat detection but I'm not cheating. Can someone fix this?
The anti cheat is broken

You: Anti cheat is broken
Everyone: Always meant to be

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Yes, it happens. If you are stuck in a block, it can kick/ban you.