Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison Keys GKit

Status
Not open for further replies.

adapang0420

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
adapang0420​

Suggestion:
Keys GKit​

Detailed description:
I think it's resonable to add 1 Mystery Key Box and adds a 25% chance of getting 1 Seasonal Key from the mystery box​

Reason(s):
this will buff the keys gkit by a little​

Tihispap

Great Reporter
Such alteration would make the key class way too overpowered so I have to downvote your suggestion.
Best regards,
Tihispap

Discord : Tihispap
Email : [email protected]
In-Game : master_45
Pika Nerd | (Since 8/2/2023)
Great Reporter | (Since 18/6/2021)
SkyKing - Classic SkyBlock
SkyGod - OP SkyBlock
Silver - Practice
Hero - OP Factions
Titan - Minigames

Last edited:

dsfgsdfvsdfg

Great Reporter
-1, Adding a mystery key box would be okay but it doesn't need to have the chance to get a seasonal key from it. People with a lot of gkits would just farm the seasonal keys.

OP
OP
adapang0420

adapang0420

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I mean it doesn't have to be technically 25%, the rarity can be like Ranks from the crates, could be 10% 5% or even 1%

Tihispap

Great Reporter
I mean it doesn't have to be technically 25%, the rarity can be like Ranks from the crates, could be 10% 5% or even 1%
Well, it will still be overpowered for users to even have a chance to get that. Also, there are multiple players with more than 1-2 Gkits in their accounts so they will have high chance to receive the seasonal key in a weekly basis.

iFkiller

Veteran
Hello adapang0420,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.