Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Classic SkyBlock Key kits for donors in csb

GAGEISME

Suggestion:
Key kits for donors in csb

Detailed description:
When I first bought my rank two years ago I was able to use the key kits every 24 hours along with my regular kit every 24 hours. I truly felt I was getting what I paid for. Now in this season I can only use my kit once every 48 hours and my key kit only once. I would much prefer to be able to use the key kits every 24 hours since it is what I paid for two years ago. I feel like I'm being cheated out of my money spent.

Gamemode / Platform:
Classic SkyBlock

Reason(s):
I feel like I am being cheated out of my money I spent for the rank. I understand the perms that come with it are powerful, but I truly bought it for the infinite uses of the key kits. I would like to have the key kits every 24 hours or even 48 hours would be fine. Nothing needs to change as to what is actually inside the kits just how often I can use them.

Example(s):
From only one time use for the key kits to every 24-48 hours

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
When I first bought my rank two years ago I was able to use the key kits every 24 hours along with my regular kit every 24 hours.
In the past 3 seasons there wasn't such thing as ''key kit''. There was only kit [rank] that had books and ore blocks and kit [rank]blocks that had bunch of commonly used blocks. Both of them had cooldown of 24h
I would much prefer to be able to use the key kits every 24 hours since it is what I paid for two years ago.
That would be too OP to use key kit every 24h. And that's not what you paid for 2 years ago
I feel like I'm being cheated out of my money spent.
You're not. Ranks were changed. They are made for this season, because with everything that they had in previous seasons, it would be a rip-off.

I think it got removed because its unfair for members
You were able to use the key kit only once in the begining of the season. It was never a thing

riki1123

maybe add back in but make it every month beacuz its 30 days and its not broken and give less keys when used more and more times

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey GAGEISME,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0