Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Keep Getting Kicked For Drag Clicking

OP
OP
E

Epiclel

It's just an easy prevention against auto clickers. If you're legit then stop abusing your mouse :/

#mouselivesmatter
Well, after all the drag clicking ive done my mouse just cannot be abused furthur. XD

_live_insaan_

Legendary Pika
Im just a normal person playing pikanetwork, im fairly good (Can godbridge/incline gb but not telly) and my drag cps is around 20-30 CPS (short) and 40-50 (Long). However, I keep getting kicked midgame in bedwars for 'hacked client'. I use Lunar and the only explanation I have for getting kicked is my cps, which happens randomly even when im hitting only 20! Its really annoying and dumb and I wish pikanetwork would go back to their previous anti-cheat where right click cps was not bannable against, or at least put a decent cps cap (like 70-120). This only happens in bedwars, and ONLY in bedwars. I usually get 70-80 ping (all minigames/practice)
Then just don't drag click, although I drag click and I good with it no kicks or bans

It's just an easy prevention against auto clickers. If you're legit then stop abusing your mouse :/

#mouselivesmatter
So you just saying don't drag click in pika right?
Then butterfly clicking 20+ cps will get you banned from server?

Yea, But If A Lot Of People Can Drag Click 50+ CPS, It Should be Allowed In Most Servers. Pikanetwork used to not even have a cps cap, which was bizarre. Some guy even posted a video getting 400+ CPS (Probably G502) In Pikanetwork Without Getting Banned, Which Is Bad, But At Least An 80 CPS Cap Would Be Nicer Than 20.
I think a 60 CPS cap would be nicer cause drag clicking 80 cps just makes you look like a hacker. (WHICH I DON'T LIKE CAUSE IT IS UNFAIR ADVANTAGE TO CLICK FASTER).

Silver Wing

The Pika
I think a 60 CPS cap would be nicer cause drag clicking 80 cps just makes you look like a hacker. (WHICH I DON'T LIKE CAUSE IT IS UNFAIR ADVANTAGE TO CLICK FASTER).
Huh, Clicking faster is an unfair advantage?
since when? lol

Try and use Schneller even though it's just an offshoot of normal Ninja Bridiging it's much more faster than just Ninja and will probably not get you banned. Schneller is basically you shift to place one block, don't shift at all at the second block and repeat the cycle.
That is eagle bridging. Schneller means “more quickly” or “faster” in German. Schneller bridging is where you time your clicks while speed bridging with you shifts so the shift is held down for less time since it times up with the shift.

schneller bridging is literally speed bridging for Germans
Pretty sure high cps will get you kicked in most servers. So what did you expect?
depends on what server. Bridging servers or training servers will most likely not ban you for high cps. Servers such as bedwarspractice or Antiac won’t ban you for high cps.

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
me with my 100 cps drag click and 300 bolt click

JustKuno

Im just a normal person playing pikanetwork, im fairly good (Can godbridge/incline gb but not telly) and my drag cps is around 20-30 CPS (short) and 40-50 (Long). However, I keep getting kicked midgame in bedwars for 'hacked client'. I use Lunar and the only explanation I have for getting kicked is my cps, which happens randomly even when im hitting only 20! Its really annoying and dumb and I wish pikanetwork would go back to their previous anti-cheat where right click cps was not bannable against, or at least put a decent cps cap (like 70-120). This only happens in bedwars, and ONLY in bedwars. I usually get 70-80 ping (all minigames/practice)
stop dragclicking then bro. its not hard lol. click slower.

ps: i dragclick in pika everyday and never get banned/kicked

Dytel

Banned
i dragclick on pika.. only got kicked twice or 3 times with it

xSk3ptica1

Epic Pika
This anticheat is still improving and way better than the last one. The answer here is said before; just don't drag click as you said it gets you banned. It's to stop people from autoclicking and to cap an anticheat for cps at 120 is pretty high especially for someone "drag clicking".

Dytel

Banned
This anticheat is still improving and way better than the last one. The answer here is said before; just don't drag click as you said it gets you banned. It's to stop people from autoclicking and to cap an anticheat for cps at 120 is pretty high especially for someone "drag clicking".
the one before was much much better bro.. much more cheaters on matrix lmao.. matrix is regarded as one of the worst if not the worst anticheat in the anticheat dev community

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
I mean if 60 cps was cap than auto clicker users could just go 50-58?

I would think having a defense against auto clicker is better than having a weak defense to allow drag clicking, since only a small proportion of players can even drag in the first place compared to how many potential autoclickers there can be

I mean if 60 cps was cap than auto clicker users could just go 50-58?

I would think having a defense against auto clicker is better than having a weak defense to allow drag clicking, since only a small proportion of players can even drag in the first place compared to how many potential autoclickers there can be
i agree cause you can just autoclick 50 cps, so a 30cps cap will be better?

IDK if that will work.
xD