Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Karim123 Is Quiting...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

karim123

Pika Lover
Greetings PikaCrafters,u might know me u m ight love me u might hate me,I'm writing this because i lost evry thing No one trusted me i got banned by saif because he tried to recover his scam to me.
A big shout out to evry single one who scammed me,I lost 58 spawner and problably 10mil ig money,But i forgive theme <3
I will remmeber all my friends and evry one who is beign nice to me and these guys are (benking_,toloubas7,Afghan007,WTFam,Geisaxou,TheAddictedGaming,ThePoisonivyy,iCheezy_,Dark_Viper...)
So without fearther i'm quiting.
It was a really good time playing in pika but it's time to leave,So good bye evryone.
(I never hated any one of you guys <3) Exept chairman and saif I hate theme cuz they always been mean to me
I LOVE YOU ALL <3

OP
OP
karim123

karim123

Pika Lover
It's the moment to leave ;-;
I'm really sorry for that but i got to do it ;-; (I lost evry thing) ;-;

saifrehman

Pika Lover
Hey i did nothing and dont use your sob story try and get people to hate on me. I had proof for everything i got you banned for yet you still accuse me with no proof!

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
Im sad for 2 time first is you said me a Fake Friend second is you going...

So bro, i will miss ya and wish you will come back, so its not permament i think you can get unbanned atleast 13 days, gl in your life. <3

OP
OP
karim123

karim123

Pika Lover
dont go i will miss u:(:(
Joker i have nothing to do there i got scammed i lost evry thing if u want to talk to me here is my skype <3
Skype: karim.thebest1 (The same picture that have in my profile here) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.