Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Justice for BlazeDaily

ItzKahunna

Pika Member
Hear me out there is alot of New Staffs Lately, And I guess there are trying to prove they are worthy of their position. I may have no position to say this but I wanted to speak out loud for behalf of pika who got banned without fair justice. I am coming from Op Faction on the Pika Network, and our Leader: BlazeDaily Got Banned recently for 7 days, By a submitted report from a player from Clout9, who are just being always unfair about the situation and being Hypocrites. They have been using swear words which has not been clipped. But when someone swear else use a swear word they will take action of reporting. I will say this is likely an unfair judgement. Giving our Leader a 7 days ban, for this kind of thing is really unfair, a Mute punishment should be atleast replaced with this type of behaviour. His appeal has been Denied Multiple times even though, he was sincerely apologetic and asking for forgiveness in his appeal. This is not right, If the Appeal was read by an OG pika staff member, They would likely atleast give a light punishment for curse words.. As I had the same punishment before for cursing, and it was just a 7 days mute, but i appealed, and the OG staff members reduced my Mute sentence. Thank you all for taking your time and considering to read my post. I just want better justice for all the players of Pika Network. Thank you

Skelemance2012

+1
Hear me out there is alot of New Staffs Lately, And I guess there are trying to prove they are worthy of their position. I may have no position to say this but I wanted to speak out loud for behalf of pika who got banned without fair justice. I am coming from Op Faction on the Pika Network, and our Leader: BlazeDaily Got Banned recently for 7 days, By a submitted report from a player from Clout9, who are just being always unfair about the situation and being Hypocrites. They have been using swear words which has not been clipped. But when someone swear else use a swear word they will take action of reporting. I will say this is likely an unfair judgement. Giving our Leader a 7 days ban, for this kind of thing is really unfair, a Mute punishment should be atleast replaced with this type of behaviour. His appeal has been Denied Multiple times even though, he was sincerely apologetic and asking for forgiveness in his appeal. This is not right, If the Appeal was read by an OG pika staff member, They would likely atleast give a light punishment for curse words.. As I had the same punishment before for cursing, and it was just a 7 days mute, but i appealed, and the OG staff members reduced my Mute sentence. Thank you all for taking your time and considering to read my post. I just want better justice for all the players of Pika Network. Thank you
He deserves justice. I agree with ItzKahunna

Kyrence

Epic Pika
sadly rules for negative use of disabilities were updated to bans instead of mutes

Otherside

Great Reporter
I have seen the evidence photo. And Blaze indeed broke the rules and he indeed did negative use of disabilities.
Its only a week ban not that big of a deal but if someone talks trash to you just report them at the perfect moment cause it isn't worth it to trash talk back as we know you are fighting against a kid in their mum's basement from the otherside of the screen. I mostly /ignore them I even stopped reporting those kids as reporting them will cost my sweet time.

But if they started the argument the better thing that you should do is just report them or /ignore them.
Btw you can report the rule breaker here : https://pika-network.net/report/

I don't think its a totally valid punishment but it will not be forgiven.

OP
OP
ItzKahunna

ItzKahunna

Pika Member
I have seen the evidence photo. And Blaze indeed broke the rules and he indeed did negative use of disabilities.
Its only a week ban not that big of a deal but if someone talks trash to you just report them at the perfect moment cause it isn't worth it to trash talk back as we know you are fighting against a kid in their mum's basement from the otherside of the screen. I mostly /ignore them I even stopped reporting those kids as reporting them will cost my sweet time.

But if they started the argument the better thing that you should do is just report them or /ignore them.

Fair enough, thank you

operixum

BlazeDaily responded in the heat of the moment and the clip cuts out the context, at the time that response was fair as the "reporter" also used disabled related words. PikaNetwork should stop worrying about the words that are used rather then the cheats,

Otherside

Great Reporter

BlazeDaily responded in the heat of the moment and the clip cuts out the context, at the time that response was fair as the "reporter" also used disabled related words. PikaNetwork should stop worrying about the words that are used rather then the cheats,
Everything is important.
Threatening someone, doxxing, discrimination, negative behavior is not something that we should ignore. Blaze should have reported the player who started trash talking but he chose to trash talk back.

This time the the trash talker played smart and reported him, now we all can see that the trash talker started everything but Blaze got punished.

If the reporter used those kinda words why they are not banned, huh?
Your leader just played like fool. From next time tell him to screenshot those.