Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Just wanna share this story with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeear

Legendary Pika
So while playing Pika some players made me remember this real life story of mine...

So when I was in 8th grade some Chinese immigrants entered my grade in the middle of the year. It was a boy and a girl named Ling and Ving zhang or yangsomething (chinese surnames are confusing damn.) and our adviser seats the ving guy next to us and hey he turned out to be a cool guy.

One day ving tells me he'll let me copy his answers if I help him on how to legally change his name. I was like "yeah y not, who would turn down that offer." and also I suck at math so I'd sell my soul for grades lmao.
He says he hates his name so much (tbh if I were him I'd hate it too lol) and he wants to change it to something like Lee like bruce lee and stuff. apparently his sister Ling is a giant eavesdropper and overheard us and says that his name is important because it has been passed down generation to generation blahblahblah yadda yadda yadda.

Well obviously my new friend ving doesn't give a damn and I offered to walk him to the nearest town hall and her petty sister wants to follow so why not lol. And when we got there ving immediately went to the desk and demands a form and pulled out his pen real quick and his annoying sister threatened him saying "if you do that dad will disown you blablah." dude do you really want your brother to suffer with a name like that?

and yeah that makes ving reluctant to do the thing and the cashier tells him that he has to pay if he wants to cancel what he's doing (yeah apparently that's how cheap town halls work) and ling says she has some when she wa about to hand the receptionist the cash some weird dude bursts into the town hall (someone's gone full 'murican) and yeah we were all surprised. It turned out to be their dad and he walked to embrace his son with a huge smile on his face saying "Don't stop, be Lee. Ving. Hold up to that fee Ling."

908db910bfe74c51a649d3d7a0c7bb6a

Fanta

Legendary Pika
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Status
Not open for further replies.