Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Just saying that players buy items too much times and sell them for 5m+ and reset is there and 1m is

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamaDevil

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
IamaLord​

Suggestion:
Just saying that players buy items too much times and sell them for 5m+ and reset is there and 1m is important for players.​

Detailed description:
i have a suggestion for the black market,

since blackmarket has limited stock and only restocks once a day, only the richest and the players who are in the same time zone can get the items,

instead just add a system where each player can get only 1 of any item/day, in that way, everyone has a chance of going to the top.

or they can buy bm items from ah or from a blackmarket for a blackmarket to get more stuff.​

Reason(s):
Cause OPSB reseted and staff should know that 1m is also important for us.
I seen 5+ players today giving perm rank for 5 or 10 villager spawners.
And Everyone need a chance it is unfair for players like us who not play 24/7 like others.​

Ninja_4685

Legendary Pika
+1 ( soooooooooooooooooooooo helpful like tooo helpfuk :O

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
IamaLord​

Suggestion:
Just saying that players buy items too much times and sell them for 5m+ and reset is there and 1m is important for players.​

Detailed description:
i have a suggestion for the black market,

since blackmarket has limited stock and only restocks once a day, only the richest and the players who are in the same time zone can get the items,

instead just add a system where each player can get only 1 of any item/day, in that way, everyone has a chance of going to the top.

or they can buy bm items from ah or from a blackmarket for a blackmarket to get more stuff.​

Reason(s):
Cause OPSB reseted and staff should know that 1m is also important for us.
I seen 5+ players today giving perm rank for 5 or 10 villager spawners.
And Everyone need a chance it is unfair for players like us who not play 24/7 like others.​
Or why not make another suggestion about making black market twice a day (12 hours) but allowing u to use it once a day because of timezones?

ogsq

Legendary Pika
they sell them to get money and profit from it, think of it like this, i buy mentos for 50 Pence, i wouldn't sell it again for 50 Pence as i make no profit from it, thats what the players are doing, buying and selling stuff so they can make profit from it.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello IamaDevil,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.