Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Just pointing something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirkieXP

Banned
I have no hard feelings with most of the current staff, but what I don't get is the changing mentality about accepting helpers. 5-6 months ago we would have never accepted a player like Deviate.
His history shows us immaturity and misbehavior:
upload_2016-4-21_15-31-5.png

Just wanted to point things out.

FeylexLG

Legendary Pika
How did he got accepted with that record O.O i dont understand now.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
And im sorry but just look at this Dirkie...
BhRVSCd.png

Deviate

By making this post it shows how immature you actually are, since it is none of your business anyway.
My history may seem bad, but I went through a hard time personally where I found great relief in playing on Pika.
This caused for some unwanted behaviour from my side, but I have learnt from my mistakes and regret them deeply.

As you can see all the warnings expired long before I applied for helper, except the one given by you which you had it coming since you abused world edit on something we build on top of the nether without standing open to reason, because you were convinced it was not allowed. ( how is this any different from what we just argued about?)

I am sorry that I *fudged* up your way overpriced trade by saying something based on information that was not released yet, as I thought it was official already since a lot of players knew it already but now that I look into it I see that information was concerning creative instead of ice, my bad I'm still learning.

No need to start this personal vendetta against me, since staff made their decision by giving me a chance to right my wrongs by accepting me as a helper.

FeylexLG

Legendary Pika
Of course all of us can change wrong into right,But they talking about is "History" as far as i know they need a clean history but that mistakes is never gone its always there and no one can deny it.

As you can see guys @Deviate has that history but figured when that historie's is not get expired by the system, As much you can be possitive no one can lie on it because its on ban list and its your history and maybe @DirkieXP is correct into it or we dont know.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Superdano Never been Temp Banned Deviate Has...
Dano and Deviate has been warned many times for Swearing... But Dano was warned on a server That EVERYONE swears... Also he didn't swear With Cancer...
Deviate had AFK Pools Dano did not... Idk seems fair to me... NOT

FeylexLG

Legendary Pika
Ah @GWG_iKnowledge i want to req something because my net is so slow now,U know what ever since ive never checked my history can ScreenShot for me ???

FeylexLG

Legendary Pika
Yah me too but its gone too far with other conversation :)

OP
OP
DirkieXP

DirkieXP

Banned
By making this post it shows how immature you actually are, since it is none of your business anyway.
My history may seem bad, but I went through a hard time personally where I found great relief in playing on Pika.
This caused for some unwanted behaviour from my side, but I have learnt from my mistakes and regret them deeply.

As you can see all the warnings expired long before I applied for helper, except the one given by you which you had it coming since you abused world edit on something we build on top of the nether without standing open to reason, because you were convinced it was not allowed. ( how is this any different from what we just argued about?)

I am sorry that I *fudged* up your way overpriced trade by saying something based on information that was not released yet, as I thought it was official already since a lot of players knew it already but now that I look into it I see that information was concerning creative instead of ice, my bad I'm still learning.

No need to start this personal vendetta against me, since staff made their decision by giving me a chance to right my wrongs by accepting me as a helper.

I do not see what is immature about making this thread? Im informing the players about this, I am not saying you should be demoted or anything.
I never abused my world-edit, I got permission from the head-admins to edit it away, since it was not meant to be done by you guys. It was meant to be done by the build-team
So you can say sorry here, but not in msg on sb ice. Only reason you probably said it here was to make it seem nice for the public, but in SB ice I get this reply:

deviate4.png
Which means what you said here too: What a childish kiddo is he actually. Pretty weird thing to say as a helper in my opinion.

Once again, it isnt a personal vendetta. I just checked your history, was suprised you got accepted. thats all.
Have a nice day,

Requesting lock

P.S. @superdano and @FeylexLG
If you guys want to fight or spam, dont do it my threads, You are the only reason I am asking to lock this thread. Next time keep your spam for yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.