Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Just please fix spawner upgrades according to this spreadsheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JalalElFassi

Minecraft Username
NerfMP7nGrau

Suggestion:
Just please fix spawner upgrades according to this spreadsheet.

Detailed description:
unknown.png

Reason(s):
Basically I don't want to xpbottle my xp for each level, because it takes more than the necessary amount.
Say you have 600k exp, and you're at the last spawner upgrade which needs 200xp level. You expect it's gonna use 150k xp and keep 450k xp, but nah you're gonna have 6k xp left instead because it consumes more xp than what you expect.​

Old_Prophet

The Pika
you are mistaking...... If you bottle your xp at the exact numbers when the xp levels are reached, you do it in the most efficient way.

That they are not nice round numbers is because the xp amount runs in a progressive scale compared to the xp level. I don't think it would be easy, if not impossible to write an algorithm that will make the xp levels fit the exact numbers as you describe them in your spreadsheet..... But maybe i'm wrong... who knows.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey JalalElFassi,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.