Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Just a thing to say

JustARandom

this server hold the most USELESS staff i've ever seen !
full of cheaters
and when i report cheater we must recorded the guy
but we dont have your time just do your job and spectate the overall matches and verify / ban the suspect it's just that easy
and at least connect to your own server its a monthly event when one staff connect

anyways

WAKE UP STAFF

you are USELESS

OP
OP
J

JustARandom

the most useless staff EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER but got muted so one is still there but still useless

TheHattedMan

Pika Member
It isn't hard to record a fight and report it, staff aren't just going to magically appear in the middle of your fight just because you want them to. There's multiple gamemodes with many players on, the staff don't have to cater to you specifically.

peg2

Legendary Pika
lol u can do /staffs to see the available staffs. also there are hundreds pf players asking for spectates while theres a limited amount of staffs. You should record the suspected player for evidence, staffs arent allowed to punish without any evidence shown. Also Staffs are volunteers they aren't paid so please respect them.

OP
OP
J

JustARandom

I was a bit salty up there had the time to calm down a little

Yep i understand that i'm not alone calling staff for cheater and all things like that but when your servers holds more cheaters than legit, and that they don't get ban after a whole week but when i try to do a live on the server on twitch (was also getting hackusate so doing a handcam, but anyways) and got ban a whole week for media advertising + when i go by curiosity on the ban list i see that people get ban for modifications (cheat) they got ban 1 day or less, either you make your priorities, either call this server vape network, cause it have actually ngl 85% of people cheating

Can do better...

TheHattedMan

Pika Member
I was a bit salty up there had the time to calm down a little

Yep i understand that i'm not alone calling staff for cheater and all things like that but when your servers holds more cheaters than legit, and that they don't get ban after a whole week but when i try to do a live on the server on twitch (was also getting hackusate so doing a handcam, but anyways) and got ban a whole week for media advertising + when i go by curiosity on the ban list i see that people get ban for modifications (cheat) they got ban 1 day or less, either you make your priorities, either call this server vape network, cause it have actually ngl 85% of people cheating

Can do better...
85% is a stretch, I'm going with the likely assumption that you have a constant 300 ping and so hits/kb and stuff are different on your screen compared to everyone else.

Sadra3445

Banned
Its fake and all person want staff and say it but they dont do and its not good just you can report hackers you must have another abilitys too

sherlock-benedict-cumberbatch.gif

OP
OP
J

JustARandom

85% is a stretch, I'm going with the likely assumption that you have a constant 300 ping and so hits/kb and stuff are different on your screen compared to everyone else.
you could be right but firstly 85% is all but a stretch and secondly i have one of the best ping with around 10-20 ms (500- 700 FPS), your assumption (like tou said) is failed so i must be in a constant genjutsu (that's more likely) lmao jokes apart what is this bullshit ... :/

AT0673

you could be right but firstly 85% is all but a stretch and secondly i have one of the best ping with around 10-20 ms (500- 700 FPS), your assumption (like tou said) is failed so i must be in a constant genjutsu (that's more likely) lmao jokes apart what is this bullshit ... :/
Honestly, most issues like that on Pika, is either caused by; your ping, the servers TPS, and the enemies ping. The only time I've ever experienced such issues, is when the TPS is really low, or the enemy is on 400+ ping.

OP
OP
J

JustARandom

I dont know quite Well how server restriction works but can they just restrict someone with a certain amount of ping or just a settings on how much max ping the enemy got ? It would save me so much from salt Lmao

AT0673

I dont know quite Well how server restriction works but can they just restrict someone with a certain amount of ping or just a settings on how much max ping the enemy got ? It would save me so much from salt Lmao
Couldn't tell you, even if they could, they wouldn't. It would decrease the amount of players, and therefore potential revenue, and it also restricts the servers people who cannot afford better internet, or are in locations far from the servers can join. I totally feel where you're coming from though. I'm trying to grind my K/D, and having some dude on 300 - 500ms with delayed KB hitting you from 5 blocks away is really annoying. At the end of the day though; nothing they can do about it.

OP
OP
J

JustARandom

Couldn't tell you, even if they could, they wouldn't. It would decrease the amount of players, and therefore potential revenue, and it also restricts the servers people who cannot afford better internet, or are in locations far from the servers can join. I totally feel where you're coming from though. I'm trying to grind my K/D, and having some dude on 300 - 500ms with delayed KB hitting you from 5 blocks away is really annoying. At the end of the day though; nothing they can do about it.
yes that's the problem ... but if they keep the actual thing but in the "settings" comparator/repeater add a settings that allows you to select the ping restricted "client" side,
Bad ping still there but not be able to fight them, better for them and us (good ping) cause it got two type of laggers the cheat lag and the derp lag where the dude is an actual bot :/

Why not, i let that down here, maybe one day

TheHattedMan

Pika Member
yes that's the problem ... but if they keep the actual thing but in the "settings" comparator/repeater add a settings that allows you to select the ping restricted "client" side,
Bad ping still there but not be able to fight them, better for them and us (good ping) cause it got two type of laggers the cheat lag and the derp lag where the dude is an actual bot :/

Why not, i let that down here, maybe one day
Feel free to make a suggestion here if there isn't one already https://pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/