Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Join SupClub city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wither

Veteran
Hello lovely survival players,

I have something very cool to announce to you. After tons of hard work and imagination I managed to create with my build team a city warp for you to enjoy. Survival has now a modern city with quite a few facilities so as to build, make new friends and live safely among a small community that is going to become even bigger by the passage of the time.

Further information regarding the city:

The theme of the city is modern and the function of our facilities is based on the function of an actual urban city. Current facilities:

-The town hall where the staff members of the city will have their own offices and will host meetings.

-The bank where you will be able to exchange emeralds with diamonds, gold and iron ingots.

-Post office where you will be able to send letters or even big posts including stuff to other players.

-A jail where you can find some basic regulations which apply to the city + city's blacklist.

-A mini maze park

-A fountain park

However, players are given the opportunity not only to build but also to set up their own shops and make profit. If you really want to start your own business and need support make sure to contact either me or City's Manager tozztozzo. Inside the bank there will be a leaderboard of the richest players in the city and a board of all active corporations. Current businesspeople:

Endershop owned by tozztozzo. (Contains all possible items and blocks you may need in order to survive)

Banner shop owned by BechiRR & Ibtihel (Contains cool custom banners)

Armor shop owned by tozztozzo (Contains a wide variety of heads which can be useful for designing as well)

Rules:

Just to make sure that there won't be any problems caused in the city or any possible sort of abuse I will present the desired rules that apply to everyone who belongs to SupClub community. Make sure to obey them otherwise you will be punished by the City's Police (me, Mrmhmd, Drummaster1995)

1) Do not attempt to grief other players' buildings/bases.
2) Do not steal items from other people's bases even if you are trusted there.
3) Do not cause problems to our facilities (such as filling garbage in the hoppers for example)
4) Do not be negative towards other citizens.

In case you break any of these rules stated above you will be permanently blacklisted from the city (information about our blacklist punishments is displayed in the jail of the city)

Also, a Reminder:

- Do not claim land without building anything.
- Do not build aesthetically bad 2x2 houses or just uncompleted random bases inside your claim
- Always remember to connect your bases with our main paths.

In case you face any problems with your bases or in general with your claimed areas feel free to contact either me or City's Maintainer ElysianPrincess.

The build team of the city:

-Wither
@ak1ca
@Drummaster1995

@MagicalMystical58

@Gideon/Leo aka PainfulBaby
@Heroruler
@karammurad(Idarkxsx)
@OnlyAGamer4Life
@SuperEpic97
@TheAxeHunter
@tozztozzo
@xXmeerXx
@Zyrax_

So, after all this analysis it's time for me to say one thing! Type /warp SupClub city and of course have fun!
2r4jr5e.png

1pb1hd.png

30xhkih.png

w9bdrd.png

292nom0.png

pWHErln

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.