Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[JOB] Looking for a job on the forums? Now's your chance!

Are you excited for this?!

• Yes!

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • YES! New Day rocks!

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyzPel

Legendary Pika
Hey there person viewing this thread. How you doing?! Great! Listen, you clicked on this thread 'cause you wanted a job right? Well, that's great! Sir @superdano and myself require someone with special inquiries to help us in our project! "That sounds great! What's the job?!" if you said these exact words then I'm gonna type it in for ya'! We here at the "New Day Confederation" require someone to be a certain someone. That certain someone must have great dancing moves, great mic skill and knows how to wrestle. We are talking about being the phenomenal Kofi Kingston *cheering noises in the background*.

136%20-%20happy_face%20kofi_kingston%20smiling%20wwe.jpg

Yes, that is correct! This is your one and only shot to become the great Kofi Kingston. All you have to do is make a conversation here on the Pika forums that includes myself Big E @JimmyzPel and Xavier Woods @superdano, telling us why you want to be a member of our Confederation.

Alright, have a great day! And remember "Don't you dare be sour! Clap for your boys!".

(For more information PM us) (This is a semi-joke don't take it personal staff team <3)

The power of positivity welcomes all!

HZ8ZHfC.gif

N

Nignogery

WE ARE THE W-W-E World Tag Team Champions

0a22b961d65b55ba251d72005805bcf5.jpg

WE MAKE SURE YOU AIN"T BOOTY

W11069.jpg

D

Deleted member 85

I WANT LIKE A VISIT AND AN AUTOGRAPH FROM SATAN AS MY DAILY PAY IF I APPLY FOR THE JOB THANKS

Fanta

Legendary Pika
I know how to wrestle, I've taken down two dogs and my grandma

OP
OP
JimmyzPel

JimmyzPel

Legendary Pika
Wait why i am reading this thread XD ?
You are reading it because the power of Positivity granted you to read it! Also you must have ate a box of Bootyo's before you read it. They make sure, you ain't booty.

JakeNikeYT

Legendary Pika
You are reading it because the power of Positivity granted you to read it! Also you must have ate a box of Bootyo's before you read it. They make sure, you ain't booty.

nah , i have more important things to do than this

Status
Not open for further replies.