Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Java Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
Username:
FlexingBot

Suggestion:
Java Only

Detailed description:
Lately there have been a player with the "." ign's who are cheating. All of them are flying and stuff and not a single one of those people are not hacking. All of these players are bedrock edition players. Make 2 separate servers one for bedrock and one for java to prevent these kind of people from joining the server. And encourage people from Bedrock Edition to join the bedrock server not the java one.
I'm not saying that there should be no bedrock players, they'll just have a different server.
Also, for the people who think that those "." players are not all hacking, give me an example.
I played with a guy called NeverDefeated who was really good ( though unnicked) and we ran back to back games of skywars against this guy called .HimanshuKiller8 . Now, the hacker won the 1st game but in the 2nd one my boy NeverDefeated used the enderman kit on him but that hacker was absolute garbage. I was comboing the life outta him but then he kinda just flew away leaving me with nothing. Also he flew when he like one 1 heart or smth so yea.
This would also make it so that Java Players cant join the Bedrock server and hack there, so its just a win-win for everyone.
Note: take your time on this, there no rush

Reason(s):
It would drastically reduce the number of bhoppers and clones of superman

Also anything for less hackers

Last edited:

Ungluecklicher

Sr Mod & SS Manager
Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Ungluecklicher
-1 from my side.

firstly, not everyone with the dot names are cheating, therefore it would be not really fair shutting Bedrock down for the legit players.
secondly, even if Bedrock players are only 0.01% of Pika, it is a number that should not be trivialized, as there are many players who spend - or have spent - money on Pika.

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
IGN
harshit7749
Hello @FlexingBot
After Reading your suggestion I decided to give it a -1

The Main reason to downvote your suggestion is that the you can't blame the entire community just because of few of them I understand most of the cheaters are from bedrock platform and as I said "Most" not all and there's a difference.

Thank you for your efforts to make the server a better place.

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
Uhh Ill have to edit this cuz u guys misunderstood, ill do it later though

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
ASSASSINX__
This will be unfair to bedrock players, you can't just burn an entire field to remove some weeds

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
This will be unfair to bedrock players, you can't just burn an entire field to remove some weeds
Hello @FlexingBot
After Reading your suggestion I decided to give it a -1

The Main reason to downvote your suggestion is that the you can't blame the entire community just because of few of them I understand most of the cheaters are from bedrock platform and as I said "Most" not all and there's a difference.

Thank you for your efforts to make the server a better place.
-1 from my side.

firstly, not everyone with the dot names are cheating, therefore it would be not really fair shutting Bedrock down for the legit players.
secondly, even if Bedrock players are only 0.01% of Pika, it is a number that should not be trivialized, as there are many players who spend - or have spent - money on Pika.
I just edited it so check it out, if you still dont change your mind, then its fine ig

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
IGN
harshit7749
I just edited it so check it out, if you still dont change your mind, then its fine ig
I just looked at the edit but still I still will give it a -1 because removing bedrock players from the main server will reduce the number of players in the server some bedrock players are donators too which help in the running from the server ,PikaNetwork official server has it's popularity from java edition adding a new bedrock server will make them do more advertisement and start everything from zero instead they used the popularity of the java server in bedrock edition too I don't see anything wrong with it.

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
I just looked at the edit but still I still will give it a -1 because removing bedrock players from the main server will reduce the number of players in the server some bedrock players are donators too which help in the running from the server ,PikaNetwork official server has it's popularity from java edition adding a new bedrock server will make them do more advertisement and start everything from zero instead they used the popularity of the java server in bedrock edition too I don't see anything wrong with it.
true, I understood I didn't look that deep into it. I guess it makes sense though

Aeqlian

Sr Mod & Event Manager
Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Aeqlian
Hello FlexingBot,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.