Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

IYN Trick [Full Guide]

FlexingBot

Banned
Dude, I played using this strategy with some other people today and the only game we lost was against cheaters. WS 17
Also got, if you are reading this, we played 4 games in 14 mins so not too slow

Flame__

Legendary Pika
Dude, I played using this strategy with some other people today and the only game we lost was against cheaters. WS 17
Also got, if you are reading this, we played 4 games in 14 mins so not too slow
buddy, just 14ws?
I reached my all time 96 with iyn, and yes, we got like 40 wins in 1 hour using iyn, while most ppl cant even get 10 wins in an hour

FlexingBot

Banned
buddy, just 14ws?
I reached my all time 96 with iyn, and yes, we got like 40 wins in 1 hour using iyn, while most ppl cant even get 10 wins in an hour
14 mins 4 wins.
Also, that is legit insane, could u add me? I was considering to add you but I needed some proof. It could be great to have people like you. I was iyn-ing today but none of those people friended me, so idk if I'll ever see them again

Hazam

Banned
14 mins 4 wins.
Also, that is legit insane, could u add me? I was considering to add you but I needed some proof. It could be great to have people like you. I was iyn-ing today but none of those people friended me, so idk if I'll ever see them again
Dw every decent player is familiar with this strat
Or just join a guild to find people quick
I remember ur in guild named Smack

FlexingBot

Banned
Dw every decent player is familiar with this strat
Or just join a guild to find people quick
I remember ur in guild named Smack
I am in a guild, also that's the tag the name is kinda weird, but we are working on a better name. I tried to explain but no one understands so I had to do with randos, who were actually very good

goose_wayne

Great Reporter
Halop yaes I got 900 winstreak in 4 days using no strategy so iyn is a joke

_itsmesid_

In my humble opinion this strategy is too slow. That’s just me tho
id say its slow if every single team applies this strategy but overall on a server like pika, its best

Hazam

Banned
Cuz leaderboards are like 1k above
Bro again.. u talked non sense.
You dont gotta talk now and the #10 highest ws holder is Virgual with 650 ws.
There are only 3 people with 1k+ ws in this server.

FlexingBot

Banned
Bro again.. u talked non sense.
You dont gotta talk now and the #10 highest ws holder is Virgual with 650 ws.
There are only 3 people with 1k+ ws in this server.
Yea yea got it, also why you banned?

reeceisdumbYT

Legendary Pika
What is IYN
So IYN is a trick used in 4v4v4v4 Bedwars mode where 4 people wait for 7 iron and 1 gold at gen. After getting those materials they drop them for the defender and wait for him to cover the bed with Endstone [7*4=28 iron] and Wood [4*1=4 gold ] After the bed is covered, the other 3 players have to stay on edge of the gen so that after the defender collects the iron and gold and it will be split equally. After getting 20 iron, 2 people rush to the right side and other 2 to the left side. One of the two players has to buy 64+16 wools from 20 iron and other has to buy tools [wooden pickaxe+wooden axe].

How Is it Useful
You can get higher winstreak and increase your WLR[win/lose ratio]. For example if you take look at the leaderboard, you can see that Orian31 is leading with 1800+ winstreak .He used IYN strategy to do so as he has shown that in his videos before.

What do you need
You need a party of 4 members and there must be a defender/rusher with tools, rusher with tools and 2x bridger. Defender is the one who has to buy tools after defending the bed so he can also be named as Rusher with tools

2x Bridger
1x Rusher with tools
1x Defender/rusher with tools
i mean iyn is generally useless and quite repetetive most decent parties get bored after15 games if you take it seriously+ orian had to hub 100+ times on his winstreak

Flame__

Legendary Pika
14 mins 4 wins.
yea sure ill add u next time i log on, mind u i dont friend ppl unless they have gamesense, good at pvp and knows how to basically play the gaming without messing up