Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars ItsLeRip

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsLeRip

Minecraft Username:
ItsLeRip

Suggestion:
ItsLeRip

Detailed description:
I would like to have Helper rank on Pika-Network
I will do my best to catch cheaters such as b-hoppers , teleporters and warn them if they do it again they will be permenently banned from the server. Im not doing this because of money and I dont care about the payment. Im only doing this cause I love the server. Im 18 years old and My IGN is ItsLeRip

Reason(s):
The reason that I like to have Helper rank is catch cheaters in BedWars.
I always see alot of them in the server.
And I also have some good ideas for some new minigames which are not introdused in any minecraft servers.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hallo ItsLeRip,
If you think you are equipped enough to be a staff member to contribute for the Pika community.
Press - https://pika-network.net/forums/staff-applications.147/ - and fill in all the question in the apply. You may get the reply about 1-2 days. Please be patient during this time, commenting on staff profile wont shorter your apply process!
And this is nothing related to suggestion.

Good morning,
EA0_2_0_8_

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey ItsLeRip,

Unfortunately, your suggestion was denied.
  • This is not a suggestion. If you want to apply for staff you can do so HERE
You can use the thread search feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Make sure to also read our suggestion guidelines and avoid having future suggestions denied:

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for Pikanetwork.
Have fun playing.

Good afternoon,
0Mad0Max0

Status
Not open for further replies.