Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

It's me Yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
It was long ago since i wrote about myself so for those who are new and those who wish to know more about me, here is a small story about me.

I am currently 18years old, (born in 1998), i come from small yet majestic country called Serbia - Balkan, Europe.

As a yound kid i used to play Sega and PS1, i would always play it for many hours a day, therefore games became part of my life. One time i managed to count over 350games which i played in my entire 18years of life.
Of course, gaming isn't only thing i do, i work alot and last few years i focused on my school.
Only thing that i have forsaken is, you could say "Going Out". Due to place i live right now, going out and having fun is.. Well it isn't fun. It is small Town, i know everyone, everyone knows me. City isn't that far but ticket to get there is expensive.
I have friends, lot of them,but going to them or them coming to my home is somehow for us boring. We meet eachother in games and school and we find that enough.

I am not a "Sport" person, i don't like to watch it and i don't follow what is going around with it, but when it comes to playing myself i do like and enjoy it. I used to train Kung Fu for few years and most of the time i like to play VolleyBall and Basketball.

Now as my minecraft history, i started playing it back in 2011. I didn't go on many servers, i was always focused on One server at the time. Therefore i played only on less than 10servers. Firstly i started minecraft on Minecraft.net where i played 2 servers, i managed to get Builder on one of them, which would rank as Head Builder here on pika, but as days passed i got bored and left it. I left it and for the first time started Minecraft Single Player where few months later i joined with my friend on our first minecraft Multiplayer server.
We stayed there for long time, but it ended as we found Faction server.
I have to say that after that i do not recall how it was, but i managed to become co owner on 2 new servers which didnt last for long, at all.
After those 2 somewhere later i played on good faction server which had around 200-300players on daily but due to a lot of hack attacks it slowly died. This is when me and my friend, Cousin to be precise left minecraft for good. We completly turned to other games such as Leage and WoW, but later in 2014, somehwere in May we came here on Pika to play Skyblock, we had alot of fun but you could say we 'completed / won' it, we were rich and therefore our boring days began. Due to lack of ideas what to do i left SB and joined Factions. I met a lot of people, but only few of them stayed as friends untill today. I left pika somewhere in july if i remember good and i didn't join it at all until start of August 2015, again on Skyblock. Start of september i was no lifing OpFactions where at the end of it i became Helper.
Nivember Moderator and December Admin, title which i am wearing little more than one year.

Most of the time i am avalible during Nights, after 8pm all the way untill 4am. (GMT +1).
Mostly i moderate pvp servers, factions and Kit. But i to enjoy Skyblock and Survival.

So, for now this is it.
If you have any, litteraly any questions about me, my staff life or my private life i will look into them and see if i can answer.

VeggiDay

Veteran
Never read something more detailed about you ^^
Thanks for that little story of yourself it´s nice
to know a bit more about you :D

I wish you luck with what you are doing ;)

OP
OP
XTheYo

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
Most of the time i do not reveal Info about me, infact i try not to reveal any at all,but i won't die becasue of something like this so, there ya go :)

Also thanks, wish you best.

Jeear

Legendary Pika
I suddenly got flashbacks of 2011-2012 minecraft. The days when food was unstackable and there was that locked chest april fools joke.

NickTill

I closely relate with you on the not being a sports watcher guy but only a sports player. Nice to read about you, seem like an interesting guy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.