Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Items Must Be Added

Agree or Disagree

• Total voters

Divyesh5

Pika Lover
First of all if all of u players and staff members want this server to be more exciting for other to join and play it i got a suggestion for u

Things to be added -

1-Bridge Egg(for bridging and giving knockback to enemy's but of 1 emeralds )

2-water Bucket ( it is added but why of 1 emeralds make it 4 gold)

3-Pop Up Tower(Its so fun to play with it (pls add it) ik coding is bit diff but all can manage it

4-Invis Portion(pls add invisis portion its so necessary to play with)

5-Magic Milk(To avoid traps triggering)

6-Some New Maps(Literally bored by playing same maps pls add new)the new maps u added became so boring to ply with them now

My suggestion :)

Divyesh5

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
First of all if all of u players and staff members want this server to be more exciting for other to join and play it i got a suggestion for u

Things to be added -

3-Pop Up Tower(Its so fun to play with it (pls add it) ik coding is bit diff but all can manage it

6-Some New Maps(Literally bored by playing same maps pls add new)the new maps u added became so boring to ply with them now

Divyesh5
People will use water buckets for defense smh. Also make a proper suggestion

Anuly

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Why do people expect everything in bedwars to match other servers :/

Alihene222

Pika Member
IGN
itachi_uchiha__
First off bridge eggs could be added, but I don't see much purpose of them being in the game.

Water buckets if made cheap are super op because they negate tnt which is used quite while rushing especially in quads/trios. And also someone could just spam water everywhere which will make life miserable (for example in mid over emeralds or something near that).

Popup tower's I wouldn't go against but they are going to be too op for quads since it is baisically a fast and efficient block in for rushing and any noob can do it.

Invis potion is incredibly unbalanced in terms of how op it is, and could ruin the current bedwars.

Magic milk should be added since traps are currently a bit too op as well, since miner fatigue makes you not able to mine anything at all.

Idk about more maps, but currently I am alright with the quads/trios maps, but since I don't play solos/duos I can't talk about the maps there.

Anuly

Staff Member
Sr Mod
First off bridge eggs could be added, but I don't see much purpose of them being in the game.

Water buckets if made cheap are super op because they negate tnt which is used quite while rushing especially in quads/trios. And also someone could just spam water everywhere which will make life miserable (for example in mid over emeralds or something near that).

Popup tower's I wouldn't go against but they are going to be too op for quads since it is baisically a fast and efficient block in for rushing and any noob can do it.

Invis potion is incredibly unbalanced in terms of how op it is, and could ruin the current bedwars.

Magic milk should be added since traps are currently a bit too op as well, since miner fatigue makes you not able to mine anything at all.

Idk about more maps, but currently I am alright with the quads/trios maps, but since I don't play solos/duos I can't talk about the maps there.
You just can't yoink every feature of bedwars from other servers, the current state of bedwars is unique to this server and there is no problems with it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LovDev

I don’t really care if they’re gonna add a new item or not, I just like the way bedwars is right now :-)

Blueiy

Pika Member
i fell ike people miss one thing in craked servers it is for people that cannot buy a minecraft account and they want the hypixel expirience so yeah issint that what craked servers are for

Mute

Great Reporter

Things to be added -

Divyesh5
very cool suggestion hope it got added