Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Lifesteal items movement in hopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakhunter

Epic Pika
Username:
Player_Best

Suggestion:
items movement in hopper

Detailed description:
Hello

As we know items move 1 by 1 in hoppers, it is too slow and our farms working wrong(fast filling hoppers). So make items movement stack by stack so we can put as many spawners as we want for our farms

Reason(s):
Every OP servers in pika have this thing(OPskyblock or OPP and idk if there is in OPF). Also ig it makes server less laggy or not?

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Shakhunter

Epic Pika
guys pls think about it, listen there is OP spawners which produces over 500 items per 10 secs and there are no way to collect them all

ImYanis

Pika Member
i presonally do not play OPlifesteal, but i play survival, and i understand your point, and i understand why u would need it for those spawners that literally produces over 500 items each 10 seconds, but sometimes that doesn't work for everybody, for example just a hopper clock would break if we use that modification, and as a survival player, i have used a hopper clock many times, the most obvious use would be in an auto brewing machine SO in another word, u have a great point and a great reason to modify hoppers, but it won't really work for everybody.
- this is just my point of view, and as i said i do not play OPlifesteal so I do not think my opinion on it matters, but I just decided to add a new perspective to it, peace.

OP
OP
S

Shakhunter

Epic Pika
i respect ur opinion, but in lifesteal if u add many hoppers and chests to make storage better, hackers more likely to raid ur farm. There is not claim blocks in lifesteal

ImYanis

Pika Member
oh yea thats true, alright listen, i have a solution that kinda works for everybody, u want fast hoppers, but most people do not want hopper modifications, WHAT if u use hopper minecarts? i am pretty sure that they r pretty fast, and if u get like 5 of them u will have like a 3-5 stacks of items each second.
so long story short, find a hopper minecart design that works with the storage system u have, and then make it and everybody is happy
PROBLEM: i am 90% sure that hopper minecarts get deleted by the 10 minutes entity remover thing, SO if u think this suggestion (post) u made wont really work, ur only hope left is to make another post convincing the staff to make the hopper minecarts not get deleted, hope u the best :thumbs_up:

Anuly

Veteran
Hello Player_Best,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • This feature is to prevent lag and will not be changed
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.