Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Item Inventory Sorter

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilkTouchV2

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
10mans

Suggestion:
Item Inventory Sorter

Detailed description:
So the idea I am purprosing here is that when you buy an item from a specific category of the shop the item goes to a certain slot of your hotbar, this way you don’t spend time sorting your inventory and is less glitchy at some times. The way it works is, when I buy an item which is from a category (eg: Blocks) it goes my 2nd hotbar slot. You can customize the hotbar settings from a npc in the lobby on in-game.​

Reason(s):
This addition would free up time near the start of the game and is just so much easier when you buy items and want to rush quickly. This feature is also implemented in many servers and works amazingly.​

Example(s):
I buy blocks (wool) from quickbuy and they automatically go to my 2nd hotbar slot when I buy the item(s). This feature is in the Biggest Premium Server.

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello SilkTouchV2,

Thank you for taking your time to create a suggestion to improve the server. Unfortunately, your suggestion has been DENIED for the following reason(s):
  • Do not suggest something that already has been suggested. (denied or accepted)
If you wish to learn more on how to create a proper suggestion thread, you may check the Do(s) and Don't(s) HERE.

Your thread has been locked!

Good afternoon,
TryHardMarktin

Status
Not open for further replies.