Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Item filters

Hello all, as I'm sure most of you have noticed most item filters don't work on the server and I thought I would share one that I modified. It's been running for a while now and hasn't severely broken as of yet. I'm not claiming for it to be the best item filter but it's what works for me. Any other item filters would be appreciated in the comments below its worth noting that the piston has to be a sticky piston also if the hopper does get stuck give it a few seconds and it will fix its self and its the standard ImpulseSV item filter with overflow protection and the hopper facing into the comparators get filled with items 2021-08-10_19.44.51.png2021-08-10_20.08.15.png

Minecraft_leg

Banned
IGN
Minecraft_leg
I am not sure if it will be reliable, as you're just extending the Redstone line by adding a repeater and a piston which are very sensitive to burning out.
I'd suggest to instead of having the sorter itself trigger the pistons, just have a hopper chain of let's say 30 blocks in total, and have that as your clock to activate the pistons every 20 seconds to reset the sorter and to fix the burned out Redstone.

you've got the right idea btw, just use a piston to push a block on that edge to cut the Redstone wire to "reset" it.

Last edited: