Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Item filter [server side plugins]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
SezarBD​

Suggestion:
Item filter [server side plugins]​

Detailed description:
Hello,
Pika-Network management team. I'm player of survival server. You already know survival has reset quite long time ago now too many messy items and many many chests became very painful to manage. Other hand red stone item filter is broken because of anti lag. In this situation we really need some solution.
I therefore hope you would kind enough to add server side item filter plugin. Thank you for reading.​

Reason(s):
Red Stone item filter system not working perfectly so we need something that will do exactly the same job item filtering.

Why would you want this idea to be implemented?
If you add item filter plugin people of survival will stop building giant size red stone filtering system. It will definitely improve server health.​

Example(s):
Faction, OpPrison, Skyblock has their special plugins. Survival also should have something special on it.​

MiskatBD

Epic Pika
I would definitely recommend it.
+1 from my side. It will be very useful thing for survival players. Players who play survival they always want to keep items organized.

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
Ye too much chest might get the game laggy and messy at the same time, not to mention 1.17 itself is already lagging a lot.

Overall +1

Hey SezarBD, long time no see uwu

FreePalestine

The Pika
+1 because epik suggestion
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

slil

Pika Lover
+1, very helpful for survival players, definitely getting accepted.

OP
OP
SezarBD

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
Ye too much chest might get the game laggy and messy at the same time, not to mention 1.17 itself is already lagging a lot.

Overall +1

Hey SezarBD, long time no see uwu
Thanks to everyone for positive comments.

I'm fine, how are you?

ir_n

The Pika
Hello SezarBD,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • It is a good suggestion which can prevent lag but many players make auto filters for a good storage system / AFK farms either way so it wouldnt really create that big of a difference anyways. The only advantage can be if a player is single handedely grinding multiple different mobs, and wants to pick a single certain item up from the pile of drops.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.