Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

It is Fun

Spidey987

Pika Lover
Wouldn't it be unique if pika added Bedrock in the shop. That is 1 bedrock for 2 emeralds it is a unique thing and not added in any server so I suggest to add bedrock block in bedwars.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Wth how will people even break the bed then are you gone insane other servers haven't added it because it's a stupid idea only kids will do. And even if a 5year old puts it, it needs to be atleast 30 ems. Don't be mad and suggest stupid things please. Bedrock is an item that can not be obtained in survival or broken thus it is childish pls don't suggest it ever again

OP
OP
Spidey987

Spidey987

Pika Lover
Wth how will people even break the bed then are you gone insane other servers haven't added it because it's a stupid idea only kids will do. And even if a 5year old puts it, it needs to be atleast 30 ems. Don't be mad and suggest stupid things please. Bedrock is an item that can not be obtained in survival or broken thus it is childish pls don't suggest it ever again
I know thats why I suggested it that people will not be able to brreak your bed and they have to wait till all beds are destroyed
and it will be lot helpful in quads also I am 14 years old not 5 buddy

SadFireBlaze

Pika Member
ur dumb too, for 14 years old i dont think so u look like 2 years old not even 5

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello,

If you want to suggest something about the server, you can do it HERE. Make sure to read THIS before suggesting.

OP
OP
Spidey987

Spidey987

Pika Lover
Hey dont you read the title that this is for just fun I am not suggesting this man

M

MiracleWolf

Best idea ever +1 as long as the bedrock is only exclusive to me :)

M

MiracleWolf

I mean it is a good idea for trolling maybe lol also maybe if 1 bedrock is like 6 ems instead its good? Idk