Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

isn't that hacking

_Nikki99

Staff Member
You need a minute worth of recordings, that's why it got denied

OP
OP
B

BlueTree242

THIS SERVER HAS THE WORST STAFF TEAM, AND THE WORST REPORTING RULES, NO WONDER WHY HACKERS NEVER GET BANNED, WHAT I SHOWED IS ENOUGH PROOF, THIS IS SO DUMB

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Before yelling about everything and everyone maybe read the before reporting thread…

_Nikki99

Staff Member
It’s not the servers fault for having a bad Anticheat and you don’t need to blame staff for your actions of not doing the report properly

OP
OP
B

BlueTree242

CAN YOU PLEASE USE YOUR BRAIN, IT'S JUST DUMB YOU NEED A 1 MINUTE VIDEO JUST TO GET A HACKER OUT OF THE GAME.. NOT STAFF'S FAULT IT'S THE OWNER WHO PUT THESE STUPID RULES, IVE ALREADY GAVE ENOUGH PROOF, ANY 1 YEAR OLD KID WOULD KNOW HE IS HACKING... THIS RULES IS DUMB AND IM NOT PLAYING IN THAT SERVER AGAIN

Silver Wing

The Pika
CAN YOU PLEASE USE YOUR BRAIN, IT'S JUST DUMB YOU NEED A 1 MINUTE VIDEO JUST TO GET A HACKER OUT OF THE GAME.. NOT STAFF'S FAULT IT'S THE OWNER WHO PUT THESE STUPID RULES, IVE ALREADY GAVE ENOUGH PROOF, ANY 1 YEAR OLD KID WOULD KNOW HE IS HACKING... THIS RULES IS DUMB AND IM NOT PLAYING IN THAT SERVER AGAIN
Its not compulsory to make a minute long video
You just need to make a video where the hacker can be seen hacking
It can be even 20 seconds long, no problem

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Its not compulsory to make a minute long video
You just need to make a video where the hacker can be seen hacking
It can be even 20 seconds long, no problem
I was told a minute video 😭 cuz I did that last time and same reason it was denied

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
racently i reported a person, with this evidence: View: https://imgur.com/a/l2Zkkwq

it got rejected for Insufficient Evidence. LIKE BRO WHAT THE VIDEO CLEARLY SHOWS HIM AT OUR BASE 5 SECONDS AFTER DYING
I can tell you why the report is rejected if you would like to know.

1. You did not catch him fly to your bed on the video.
2. You are not aiming at the player when you are pvping him, I can barely see the player hitting you in the video, dont even talk about whether he is using KA or Reach or what.

OP
OP
B

BlueTree242

I can tell you why the report is rejected if you would like to know.

1. You did not catch him fly to your bed on the video.
2. You are not aiming at the player when you are pvping him, I can barely see the player hitting you in the video, dont even talk about whether he is using KA or Reach or what.
Bro, i wasn't reporting for ka/reach, look in chat, he died and after 5 seconds he was at our bed, and bed was broken, i don't need to proof anything else

OP
OP
B

BlueTree242

He wasn't flying either, because he was at our bed a second after respawning, there is no way he was flying, it's a teleportation

Silver Wing

The Pika
I can see him aimbotting in the video.... and building up with a sword?
guess they gave him benefit of doubt for lagging?