Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

IS this guy legit.

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
NOT_YAHYA
I am not making a report bcz im pretty sure he was not hacking but can u pls confirm that was he hacking or not. Like his ping was so high and he was not lagging at all.
bcz of that whenever i tried to knock him off he was lagging back. Like u can even see he was not lagging at all. Here is the video.

View: https://youtu.be/N3aqJSA7kFs

Uptqwn

Epic Pika
I believe he is. You can make a report HERE, you have nothing to lose.

OP
OP
NOT_YAHYA

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
NOT_YAHYA
I believe he is. You can make a report HERE, you have nothing to lose.
Yes but y make mods do more work they are bz most of the time . And ye i thought he is legit too thats y i didnt made a report. But that lagback and ping was lil sus

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
I am not making a report bcz im pretty sure he was not hacking but can u pls confirm that was he hacking or not. Like his ping was so high and he was not lagging at all.
bcz of that whenever i tried to knock him off he was lagging back. Like u can even see he was not lagging at all. Here is the video.

View: https://youtu.be/N3aqJSA7kFs
From the way I look at it, he was most likely ping spoofing as well as using anti void (Lag back), however this could all just be down to him actually laggy in game but it is kinda sus.

OP
OP
NOT_YAHYA

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
NOT_YAHYA
From the way I look at it, he was most likely ping spoofing as well as using anti void (Lag back), however this could all just be down to him actually laggy in game but it is kinda sus.
Oh is ping spoofing a thing i didnt knew. Is it bannable

Spicy_Ice

Pika Member
This isn't ping spoffing lmao . When a person ping spoofs it looks like a person is lagging a lot, moving in 2 fps, which enables then to kill u.

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
This isn't ping spoffing lmao . When a person ping spoofs it looks like a person is lagging a lot, moving in 2 fps, which enables then to kill u.
Ping Spoofing just changes it on the tab... unless your using a bad client/spoofer, the whole idea of a ping spoofer is to use reach/no knockback and get away with it because it shows high ping.