Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is this allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craftedduty

Well I was playing just trying to build my cacti farm and someone said they would give cacti if I tp to them.And I was stupid and tp to him and he tp trapped me so is that allowed?

Matik212

No this isn't allowed on any of our servers, if someone Tp-Traps you be sure to video it and put it on the report section of the forums for staff to ban that player, the punishment is a 7day ban. You can find all rules listed here: https://pika-network.net/threads/rules-punishments.12786/. Be sure to follow them yourself and if you see a player breaking one please report it. Hope I helped you have a nice day :D!

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You can get out of a portal trap in creative if you are laggy. I did it thrice and got out. But this is Skyblock we are talking about. So you can't really get out n survival mode.

Gergerino

Epic Pika
You can get out of a portal trap in creative if you are laggy. I did it thrice and got out. But this is Skyblock we are talking about. So you can't really get out n survival mode.

He isn't talking about portal trapping. It's the /tpahere thing that people use to kill people and get the victim's loot.

Status
Not open for further replies.