Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is there ever going to be a sw tourney

ADgamerplayz

Legendary Pika
can there be one coz i am running out of competion coz i am better than 0.1% of the poeple

Mute

Great Reporter
idk actually if they did a tournament i will probably leave

NGaming

Great Reporter
Pika never hosted minigames tournaments as far as I know

darkmaterlll

Epic Pika
I tbh think they should it would be really fun but the time might be a problem
edit- ahhh whatever I don't wanna fight Americans and they're 6 ping

darkmaterlll

Epic Pika
but honestly, i think it would be great if they would add it sadly they won't unless a lot of people want it like idk 300 or 400

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
I think that tournaments wouldn't be very fair for some because I've seen people with 999+ ping and it's so hard to kill them as their knockback is really late and a bunch of other unfair advantages for them or you even, and it just wouldn't be very fun.

But I think tournaments could be fun here.

darkmaterlll

Epic Pika
I think that tournaments wouldn't be very fair for some because I've seen people with 999+ ping and it's so hard to kill them as their knockback is really late and a bunch of other unfair advantages for them or you even, and it just wouldn't be very fun.

But I think tournaments could be fun here.
In Skywars if you have 999 ping you'll lose prety much instantly it won't change anything and I think it's just for a breif moment they have it.
Science your probably saw it on practice the practice server sometimes lags and spikes your ping up for no reason.

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
In Skywars if you have 999 ping you'll lose prety much instantly it won't change anything and I think it's just for a breif moment they have it.
Science your probably saw it on practice the practice server sometimes lags and spikes your ping up for no reason.
I've seen 999+ ping a lot of the time when I play bedwars but I also see it sometimes in skywars, I don't really play practice unless I don't want to play bedwars or skywars

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
I think there are unofficial ones somewhere. You just need to find them

OP
OP
ADgamerplayz

ADgamerplayz

Legendary Pika
ohk i was just asking coz it would be fun as i would die first in all of the matches to high lvl vamps